Cutest baby characters :}

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finally we have the coloured babies :o

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
I've been planning this topic for long now, and I'm excited to finally have made it!

I fell in love with the adoreable baby stage characters from the very first time I saw one. Even though they are the neediest tamas of all, I think all the hard work to care for them is worth it.

Please vote and feel free to write who you chose and why, and which of your three choices would be your all-time favourite!

Notes:

-The three-question divide wasn't my plan from the start, but a solution to the max-20-answer-options-rule.

-I did not include the Devilgotchi premier-stage characters, as they are clearly not babies, and the same goes for mr.Santagotchi as he is never a baby either. :p

On the other hand Obaketchi2 is clearly a baby angel and thus included. :D

-I didn't make a special answer option for the Genjinch baby either, partly because I didn't find his name anywhere, and partly because he looks just like Babitchi anyway.

-Some characters may be included twice, such as Teletchi, Tsubutchi and Kinotchi/Nokotchi. This is because they have slightly different appearances and animations in the different types of tamagotchi. Also if I were to include them just once I wouldn't know wich section would be the right one... :unsure:

-I did not write both the male and female character versions of the same baby pair under different answer options, unless they are significally different from each other in appearance. For an example compare Haatotchi and Shirohaatotchi of the Akai to Teletchi and ShiroTeletchi of the v3. :)

-I've tried to include all of the babies in this topic, but please tell me if you notice a missing one.

Oh, one more thing that I forgot to include; You don't have to choose a specific character in each section, but can simply choose "other". Works for "none of these" as well, even though I forgot to mention it. :p

Also, I have missed out on including the ID L 15 anniversary version babies; Omutchi, Hyurutchi, Marutchi and Memeputchi.

Hyurutchi looks so adorable, so he will be my coice for favourite colour baby. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back