New to the TamaGo world...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorBeam

Reaction score
So I recently just got a TamaGo, it's black with a yellow face plate and a Mametchi figure on top with a white bottom. The figure came with the game, coin catch.

I wanted to purchase a new figure but I don't want to get the same game again, any recommendations on which one to get?

Also, i've read that everyone usually get the game Cradles instead of Coin Catch, with the figure that comes with the TamaGo. Is this weird that I got coin catch or...?

Here is the picture of the one I bought:

tumblr_mgh1q3hr1V1qa2834o1_400.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a wave 2, which has coin catch. Wave 1 has cradles. Also, all the extra figures you buy separately have their own games, you won't have the same game as the one your Tama-Go comes with.

I have all three of the wave 2 tamas, only two are opened though. The figures that come with them only have a single game, coin catch. But if you purchase another mametchi figure it will not have the same game. At the seperately purchased figures have different things. Games, shops where you can buy things, cafe's etc. I purchased a set of 6 figures on amazon, and thought the figures that I already had that came with the set would be the same, but they aren't.

First of all, welcome to the tama-go world. :p

I wanted to purchase a new figure but I don't want to get the same game again, any recommendations on which one to get?
I personnaly love the mamechi figure (not the lite one) because of the games.

I got the same one! :wub: haha it's very fun, Mine is in the 2nd genaration , & a suggestion on what to buy, on Amazon (which is where i buy ALL my tamagotchi stuff) and they have packs of 3 tama-go figures for like, 12 Dollars , and my pack came with ringotchi, violetchi & kutchipachi.

There's a 10 pack of figures on Amazon for $25 that i got, then i got the last two I needed off Amazon for about $7 each, shipping included. So I have all the figures now, just waiting on a wave 1 TG white with Kuchipatchi and then I'll have both waves and all the different figures possible. :)

Ooo nice thanks everyone! I decided to get these:

tumblr_mgid0nv2IT1qa2834o1_400.png

Hopefully those are good ones! They are so cute! I really do like the TamaGo, now all I need is the iD! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back