Tamagotchi Angel?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! So I just ordered a Tamagotchi Angel from eBay. I got it for a really cheap price, but its a little beat up. I was wondering how I could decorate it to cover the scratches? Also, I wanted to buy another angel so I wanted to buy an Angelgotch, but now I just saw another angel for a good price it's just a little more expensive. Should I get the angel or the Angelgotch?

And thank you in advance for the help!

There's only a few differences between the Tamagotchi Angel and Angelgotchi...those being animations and animation sequences. The Angelgotchi tends to be more detailed whereas the Tamagotchi Angel is not as detailed.

The secret characters are more animated on the Japanese version vs. the American. When your character goes for a walk you see a door on the Japanese but don't see the door on the American and so on....

I have a blue Angelgotchi for sale if you're interested. :) $30 plus shipping. New...just opened to remove batteries so it doesn't suffer battery corrosion.

Thank you so much :) & thank you for your offer but I'm just going to get the original Angelgotch I had found because its color is the silvery white which I had initially wanted ^.^

Welcome to Tamatalk, by the way!

While I don't have as great of product differences as WhiteClaw (I had no idea about them, so thank you!), I would say you may enjoy having a Tamagotchi that's a bit scratched. It gives it some personality. If it's the screen that's scratched, there's a product called "Displex" that can usually be found for pretty cheap, and many users say it works (I've never tried).

Plus, if you enjoy it a lot, you may just end up buying a brand new one to keep safe and pristine, and continue using the one with scratches :) At least that way, placing it in some tight jeans' pocket won't be scary.

That's pretty true! Hah :) I just take such good care of my stuff I feel like it will bother me a little :/ but we'll see ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back