Sign in to follow this  
TaylorBeam

A sad little Kilalatchi crying for help?

So I left my Tamago alone for a few hours and when I came back my poor lil Kilalatchi's health was all the way down and he had a little word bubble over his head that said, "Taylor...."

So does this happen when they are close to dying or leaving?

Props to this tama making me feel the worst after neglecting my lil guy for a bit ahaha! :(

This means that you haven't been taking care of it well -- Or left it alone for a few hours. As you said.

He's hungry and unhappy. Try feeding him.

Yeah I figured, so will this effect the adult I get?

I fixed the problem right away and have been taking care of him really well up until that.

It might it really depends a lot on how much training and friendship you have.

I'm sure leaving it alone for a few hours won't damage the growth. Just take care of it better and train it and keep the friendship high - as Purimatchi said.

Also a good idea is to keep the weight down. ;)

a very good way to keep the tamago stats good is by playing lots of games. is keeps the weight down and friendship and happiness high

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama
    • By kaichu
      my paletchi has had a tear on her face since yesterday, i can perform all the actions with her (feeding, games, shower, going out, playing with toys), but not the medicine, so i know she's not ill. if i praise her, all the usual happy animations and sounds play, but she still has the tear. i've seen people suggested giving timeouts for other versions, but i have an idL and idk if i'm just not seeing it, but idk where to find it :c :c

i have a japanese tamagotchi idL, i can't read japanese so i've been getting by using online guides and google translate, pls help me huhu
    • By Tamago_luckycat02
      Recently, my well loved Pianitchi left me and died, and Im very sad 😢. I am here to remember it and share her interests with fellow Tama fans, who ( hopefully ) feel the same as me. Pianitchi loved playing piano 🎹. Her favourite song to play was the tamagotchi dance. She loved eating corn, and always went to the park. Her mother, cofrietchi was sad when she heard the news ( obviously ). Pianitchis best friend was memetchi and they always exchanged presents. Here is here photo album:
      🌽 her first corn on the cob
      🎹 her piano
      🏡 her house
      her best friend
      I am still getting over the grief of losing her. I hope you feel the same way.
      Lucky Cat