Takara Pocket Breeder

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mishi10345

Reaction score
Hey, guys! I just got my new Takara Pocket Breeder in the mail and I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to how he works. I looked over the instructions, but they're all in Japanese, and I haven't found much info online. Also, my pet grew to 3 years old and into what I assume is his full form in about two hours. Is this normal? I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with this pet. :/

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Videos courtesy of WhiteClaw84. :)

Ahhh, the racing thing makes more sense now! I only thought to watch her review video. :p

Thanks!

I still feel like I lacked a lot of information after my run with it ended :s but hoping to get the instructions to someone who can translate them when I have time.

Hopefully this isn't a bump, but I have scans of the instructions for the Pocket Breeder. If anyone can assist in translating, even if it's just the basic jist of it, that would help. Sorry the sizing is off, a friend scanned these and sent the pics.

PocketBreeder1_zps3fa8380b.png

PocketBreeder2_zps67bc8da8.png

I'm actually in the process of translating but since my classes have been extremely demanding and requiring a lot of studying, I've been putting it off.

Basically the jist of the pet is you're raising the son of a famous race horse, Tokai Teio, to compete in the next race and I guess trying to beat the father's score and get into the horse hall of fame. Here's the famous horse: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokai_Teio

I understand about schoolwork being a burden. Thanks for the translation too. This pet looks adorable, but so confusing.

Yeah. What I've been doing is copying and pasting the hiragana/katana/kanji into Google translate, but I have to find each symbol itself and copy and paste it one by one which is VERY tedious, but the result gives me a sentence I can work with and all. Hoping to at some point have a loose translation to post here, just really swamped.

It's not too confusing, it's basically where yo raise a horse and I guess depending on how you race and train it, it'll score well or poorly in races you put it in, and I guess the objective is to hit a certain score to win. Not 100% on that but that's kinda the idea i'm getting from it.

That's the idea I got from a blind run through. Mostly, I was hoping to learn more details on what training does. Like if there was some kind of technique to it. When I raced my horse, he always got sicky after he lost, so I sensed that I was doing something wrong.

Ahhh okay. Well I hope to have some time free soon, and will come next month as I will be off work caring for family after a very invasive surgery, so I'm sure Ill find some time for it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back