Pics Of The Rare English Dubbed Tamagotchi Movie.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinkoNet

Reaction score
About 5 years back (2007), when the v5 Familitchi was released in Australia, I found this dvd on the shelves on Gametraders-

dscn3193w.jpg

Yes, its the Tamagotchi Movie. Only Australia had the DVD at the time. Plus, no-one from America would import it, as the DVD was in PAL format.

I had this movie for a while, until I found out how to rip it. Here is some more of the cover pics-

Back cover:

dscn3194pk.jpg

Disc in case

dscn3198g.jpg

Disc not in case

dscn3199q.jpg

Now for some scans!

Cover scan 1

tamagotchimoviescan001.jpg

Cover scan 2

tamagotchimoviescan2.jpg

That is the cover art and the disc. I also noticed a big change between the US version and Australian version of this movie -

AMERICAN VERSION AUSTRALIAN VERSION

104441.jpg

Notice the American version - It is night in the background. Then notice the Australian Version - It is day in the background!

Also notice the American cover art says "Tamagotchi is coming to the screen now!" at the top while the Aussie cover art it is missing.

Anyway, enough of the cover art, lets see the trailer which came with the disc!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFs9mKEU6Xw

Now, some EXCLUSIVE pictures I took from the movie! COMING SOON.

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at what I have shown and I will post more pictures in the near future. I will try my best to keep copyright problems to a minimum.

-ShinkoNet

this isn't rare, the movie comes free with the tamagotcho tama-go........

Yes, you guys may think it isn't "rare" because they came packaged with some Tamagotchi products - but his version is the standalone movie DVD. I'm pretty sure many fans would want one as well, considering that his version contains additional scans - not to mention that the Australian version looks different from North America, which apparently some of us (myself included) didn't even know exists in the first place.

Don't be too harsh on the guy, he's just sharing stuff that he thinks we might find interesting.

Thanks for sharing this with us. I only have the one included in my V6 so I have no idea what the scans look like. Mine only came in as a disc wrapped in plastic. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This film is rare XD? I snapped up one in HMV for a fiver last week...

I have it too, but I had no Idea it was rare!

Maybe I should just save the data on my usb disk and then sell the movie? :lol:

Sounds like a bargain to me then! Especially if you've bought it from a major UK retailer who has just gone out of business - keep the receipt as part of the "rarity value" :p
Have they actually been wiped out now? I thought some guy bought into them or something.

If they've gone its a bummer because thats where I buy all my anime :(

I threw away the receipt after I tried the disk and realised it was working :c

Being "rare" doesn't necessarily mean that only he has one. It means there are still a lot out there but are no longer easy to find.

If you have the same one - lucky you! That's a good find :D

Ok, ShinkoNet Here.

Yes, the packaging and scans is very rare, and the movie itself is rare in Australia. (I have only seen the ones that were on the shelves in Game-traders, and that store closed down years ago). When they were advertising the v5, the front cover of this movie was featured. It seems that Australia must've got the DVD first as you guys are saying it came with the v6.

This may mean that I have the first English dubbed edition of this movie!

When I put this up on YouTube a few years back (before they deleted it, you can get the links in the archives of TamaTalk) someone who commented said the theme song was slightly faster than the american version. I will edit the thread to put the theme song in now so you guys can see it. (It sounds WAY different than the Japanese version)

I've got that one! It was sold in K mart in Australia...in fact, I have two copies of it. IDK why I bought it twice.

I also have the American version, the single DVD that came with the Music Star.

Funny. I cant seem to edit my first post... (TamaMum or someone, can you please help me out!)

So I'll put my edits here.

Ok, so I finally found the JAPANESE Front cover of this movie, front and back. Thanks to Tamagotchi Wikia for this.

E06322.jpg

Do you like it? It looks similar to the american version, except its in japanese :p

Ok, Here is the title screen that you go on to to play the movie.

0000214342.jpg

When I got it and showed this to my class at school on "Movie Night", it was a little embarrassing, so I kept myself anonymous. :lol:

Anyways, here is the theme song music:

https://youtu.be/kYV3-ZytHcc

Download Link: https://www.mediafire...biu80bjj18hpdgg

DOWNLOAD DISCLAIMER:

I do not own anything in the music. I am not part of Bandai so you can only keep the mp3 for 30 days without infringing copyright. Thank You.

ShinkoNet again.

I have uploaded EXCLUSIVE Pictures of the tamagotchi movie so here they are. (Minor Spoilers)

Kuchipatchi being tickled

screenshot2ck.png

Tanpopo playing with Memetchi's hair

screenshot3rn.png

Tamagotchi Town

screenshot4wk.png

Mametchi with egg in midair

screenshot5ut.png

TamaTama Market

screenshot6sig.png

Chamametchi's first steps

screenshot7bn.png

Mamesunnichi (I think thats how you spell it)

screenshot8tz.png

Mametchi in Mamemame Laboratory

screenshot9png.png

Mamemame laboratory (Again)

screenshot10ol.png

Tanpopo, Mamesunnichi and Mametchi spying in Mamemame laboratory.

screenshot11nqg.png

Thats it for now. See you guys later.

Anyone here? (Sorry for double posting)

BUMP

I will add Part 2 of this movie soon to my signature

See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back