Sign in to follow this  
tamagirl1017

what is your favorite take out meal?

whats you first take out?! mine is chinese food!

My favorite meal to take away is Fish 'n' Chips (with salt and vinegar)

I love Chinese food - but prefer to either eat in a good restaurant - dim sum preferably - or make it myself!

I love Chinese Food! But, I also agree that it's best to eat at a restaurant. So I would say McDonalds. :)

I Love Japanese and and the filipino food Chicken Adobo? I think.... ITS DELICIOUS

Chinese. Chicken lo-mein is my favorite.

wait there are actually filipino restaurants in Sydney?

Panera Bread. Yum! Though usually I eat in the restaurant, you can get take-out.

Sushi! Wait does that count as a takeout meal? Well I guess you get sushi restaurants...

Panera Bread. Yum! Though usually I eat in the restaurant, you can get take-out.

I agree with this. I don't eat there often though because of price. I love their iced green tea. Yesterday a lonely carrot cupcake came home with me from there.

Chinese food is a close second though

Jimmy Johns! They deliver too! :D

McDonald's or Burger King depending on my mood. I don't like to eat at restaurants. I don't like to eat any place other than my own home.

/everything! Just kiddinggg. I love veggie burgers, french fries, pizza, chow mein, nachos...it depends what place I'm going to, but I usually have my little "favorite" or "usual" order there. xD

I prefer cooking my own food... But if I am going out to eat, I basically go for anything! I love Chinese food. I've found the most amazing little Chinese restaurant in Canberra, it's just so good. Some Chinese restaurants still use a small amount of MSG - which I can't eat because it gives me crippling migraines. But this restaurant doesn't!

I also crave McDonald's. I used to work at McDonald's, but I never ate it whilst I was there. :P Kind of strange.

Now I want McDonald's. Aww.