Here We Go Again.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
2lsk77m.jpg
290zjhc.jpg

Well, like I've done in the past, I logged about my new ID L for a few months religiously, and then exhausted myself of it until I just quit.
Its been a few months since I played with it, I did keep going for a couple weeks after I stopped logging, but then stopped playing.
I made quite a bit of progress, I was on about the 12th generation or so, I think. But, I've just reset it!
I didn't know how to just pick up where I left off, so I just want to start over.
I can't guarentee I'll keep up with this for longer than 3-4 months, but if you wan't to read this anyway, thank you~

nmyfjb.jpg
do5dw7.jpg
xcuogx.jpg
2pr9w02.jpg

Its a girl! I'm going to go for a Lovelitchi this time. I've also decided not to name them, like I had been doing.
So she is just my little Choribotchi for now!

zkfhpt.jpg

Also, its snowing! I had stopped playing before it snowed, so this is my first time seeing it. How cute, I'm so excited!

I'm going to go download some backgrounds and items, and I will post later today when about what she evolves into.
Thanks for reading, I hope you come back :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I said I would update when she became a toddler, but I decided my updates might be better if I waited until more things happen between updates.

So here's what has happened...

34i63gl.jpg

sc6mux.jpg
iznc08.jpg

2n9kg45.jpg
10f1bvl.jpg
pwdt.jpg
33a3yf7.jpg
353dy5j.jpg

Well, she evolved into an adorable Kingyobotchi. My favorite todder. Then, a Painaputchi. Then, this morning a Meloditchi :)

I didn't succeed in getting Lovlitchi, I'm not sure when I had any misses, but I will try again with the next girl! She is cute anyway.

I took her out for breakfast, an omelet, and then shopping for clothes, and lastly to get her a pet! A pretty productive day.

I've gotten her food and clothing happy symbols, but I need to grow her favorite item with the retro seeds, so that one may be last.

I will update when she is ready for marriage!

Thanks for reading :)

Latest posts

Back