I seriously need your help. Not a joking matter..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Grr... I just need a version 2 tamagotchi. I dont have one.. yet.. and My mom isn't giving me my allowance. How mean. What a dumb dumb. Rofl xD Im really going insane.. after all my tamagotchi version 1 was lost in my room ='[ Not even it can comfort me!!! :angry: :angry:

But im going to an gaming expo.. =[ And it costs 20 bucks..

Grr.. Im missijng so much... I went inssane today, and actually ate Barbeque chips with frnech toast crunch.... Ergh. Comfort me :angry:

I bet my dog ate it. He eats everything,hes a devil puppy who ate some of my sisters CELLPHONE. Not the case, the actual CELLPHONE.. he poos and pees..

Ergh! What DID happen to it, is what Im wondering?! And I MUST have that version 2 tamagotchi. I will come up with a song xD

Im going to bed now =[ night.. I will think of my tamagotchi «33

if ur not getting any allowance u can sell some of ur stuff! :furawatchi:

yeah, a garage sale! My tamagotchi #1 is broken for sure. i dont even know where it is.

what do they mean ur taama is immortall and how do they become that after u typed all the 5 codes

i need help too

:s...your losing your mind over the fact that you don't have a v2 yet. Look kid it's not the end of the world. Just give it time and soon you will have one. Now as for you v1 just pick up your room and Im sure sooner or later you will find it...Just clam down and look.

Yes. Version 2's are not the best-thing-in-the-world-toy-and-everyone-must-have-one (lol)

If you really want one, like I think someone said, have a garage sale.

Hope u find ur v1.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back