How to choose your puppy in 101 Dalmatians Giga Pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyaasu

Reaction score
I have no idea how I figured this one out, but I actually discovered this when this pet first came out! I guess I had a lot of time on my hands back then...

Anyway, in the 101 Dalmatians Giga pet (That's this guy here)

358c2o3.jpg

There ARE actually 101 different puppies you can get! However, they are assigned to you at random when you start your game.

But you can trick the game into giving you any Dalmatian you want! Here's how:

-Hold down the "Enter" button, and hit reset. You'll hear a strong beep, and the screen will go all black.

-Press "Mode", and you will go to a screen where you can enter letters. Don't worry about entering any letters. They don't mean anything and it won't effect this "cheat" at all.

-Press "Right", and you will see text that says "No. 001".

-By using the right and left buttons, you can scroll through the numbers, from 1 to 101. Each number represents a different puppy!

-When you have selected a number you'd like to try, hit "Enter", and the game will start as it usually does (setting time/pet's name). Once you finish that, you can see what that puppy looks like! If you're not happy with him, you can start this all over again.

I had a lot of fun with this little glitch as a kid. xD I hope you guys have fun with it, too!

Oh man, makes me wish I still had mine, but I got rid of it yeeeeeaaaaars ago. That and Gigas are... pretty demanding and i was getting frustrated, so that's probably why. >_>;

Oh man, makes me wish I still had mine, but I got rid of it yeeeeeaaaaars ago. That and Gigas are... pretty demanding and i was getting frustrated, so that's probably why. >_>;
They ARE really demanding, but I think that's one reason that I LOVED them as a kid - Tamagotchis only got hungry every hour or so. Gigas were hungry all the time! xD So there was always something to do. I was a very fidgetty kid, and I'm stil fidgetty today, so anything that needs to be looked after frequently is a good companion for me.

I used my Giga Pet Digital Doggie so much ALL the paint rubbed off it. Man, I loved that thing. So many memories! <3

...Although today, I do have a hard time keeping some of the needier pets alive. xD It's not as easy to care for them when you have a job. You forget them for even just a few hours...and it's over. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back