Tama-go and v5.5 connecting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

♥Khipmunk♥

Reaction score
So I recently got a v5.5 and have been trying to connect it with my tama-go. I know it is possible to connect them I just don't know how! On my tama-go I go to the icon and select others, and on the v5.5 I select v5. Then I put them together and push the b buttons. My tama-go then says failed and the v5.5 gives me the option to either download or reset it.. (I select download because I don't want to reset it! :p ) I have no idea what's going on. Am I doing this wrong, or is the v5.5 glitchy?

Thanks in advance!

:D ^_^ :)

If that happens, your V5.5 might have something wrong with it.

Try selecting V5 on the V5.5 and Other on Tama-Go but press the middle button on the V5.5 ONLY. It works for me, and I have a normal V5.

Hope I helped!

//T.A

But if this doesnt work, you might want to try replacing the battery in the V5.5 even if it is new. I bought my V5 and it used to do this but when I got it and a new battery, it hasnt happened to me.

I tried to connect them again and only clicked the b button on the v5.5 and it did the same thing. I think I'm going to have to get a new battery. I'm pretty sure that I will be able to get one today, if I do I will test it and tell the results. (Come to think of it, it is a pretty old battery.)

This has happened to me, try just pushing B on the Tama Go. I don't think that it has anything to do with battery.

Well for me the problem was the battery, or maybe the brand? I bought it, but before I got it, the trader said that it reset itself a lot. But is hasnt happened to me, and I've had it a while! :p

I've tried pressing b on the tama-go earlier, and it ddn't work. I am getting a new battery really soon so I'll test that. If that doesn't work then I'll know there's something wrong with the v5.5. (Which would stink, because I bought the v5.5 because I knew it was compatible with the tama-go.)

Alright :)

I hope it works, especially if you bought it for that reason only! D8

Its low battery... the v5 always stuffs up when connecting when your almost low on battery

YAY! I got a fresh battery and they connected! Thanks so much guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back