Sign in to follow this  
kuchitama001

Tama-Go : Playing Shopkeeper!

Hi guys!, I've discovered a new feature on the Tama-Go (I don't know if this has been said before so if it has, sorry :lol: ) did you know that if you have a gotchi figure is the same character as the one on your Tama-go, and they have a shop, you can run it? For example, today, my Kilalatchi evolved into a Kuromametchi, and I decided to pop on the Kuromametchi Gotchi Figure to celebrate :) I went to the figure Icon on the Tama-Go, and went to shop, and Kuromametchi walked to the Sports shop, but didn't meet another Kuromametchi, instead, he went inside a door with a sign that said "closed", and when he did it changed to "open", I decided to wait and see what happens, and an Ojitchi (oldie) walked through the door, I clicked the "A" button and a picture of a training (punch) bag appeared! With text saying "2200 p" a beep sounded, and he walked out, and going to my menu it appeared I had the money! Has this happened to anyone else? I am curious to see if it works with other figures, thank you for listening :lol: -KT001

Yes it's really cool, it has been said but thanks for bringing it up, one I was using the Shimashimatchi figure and I was the clerk and I earned like 5000 Gotchi points for one item cos the electronics are so expensive :) :) :)

Er, that's cool and all, but you really don't have to make 3 of the same topic. -_-

Yes, on the Music Star you can own a shop too ^_^

So sorry :( , must have triple clicked or something, I don't know, good to hear other people enjoy this feature to, but I didn't know you could own a shop on the music star?! How :lol:

You buy a shop at the shop :D No seriously, you can buy a ToY store, instrument store, clothing store, ect.

They're really expensive on the V6.

Hmmm? My shellitchi was the seller of the Makiko figure?!?!, such a glitch lol

oh, its totally normal, its does that as a special feature, I guess because they thought kids would think itta weird to see 2 kuromametchis at the same time!!