My girl married a girl Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
No offense to anyone, but my V4.5, Berta, got visited by the matchmaker and not only did the matchmaker send a girl tamagotchi for my Purimatchi, she sent an otokitchi!!

22i1wm.jpg

28rjfuq.jpg

This version was before they assigned sexes to the tamagotchi. So you could have a Mametchi be a boy or girl. Memetchi, Mimitchi... And all the others.

No, this is the V4.5 where they have certain boy/girl characters.. :/

That's why there are secret characters for Uramemetchi, UraMametchi and Urakutchipatchi = hanagatatchi, mukimukitchi and the other one.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, I want that to happen someday xD

Uh....well I have no idea what or how maybe it got damaged or something? xD

Just wanted to say my comment, I have nothing helpful xD

V4.5 Tamagotchis are very glitchy, especially with the Matchmaker, mine , for example, will freeze if i press a button when the Matchmaker has her "happy" face.

my brother's V4.5 Sent over a pile of glitched up pixels, it wasn't even a character. Also i've seen The Matchmaker send over children or even Babies

it looks like you combined 2 pictures because of the different lighting on both sides and your hand is cut off on the Purimatchi part. Not trying to be defensive about Purimatchi. X3

Well that's interesting. o.o

Grah you also have a shell design I want. T^T

That's happened to me on V4. My Mametchi married a young Kuchipatchi, I think. I don't know why I accepted it, I was just curious. I have also experienced the random pixel thing.

it looks like you combined 2 pictures because of the different lighting on both sides and your hand is cut off on the Purimatchi part. Not trying to be defensive about Purimatchi. X3
This is because it is 2 different pictures, right underneath eachother lol xD

They didnt make space, its 2 different pics xD

This glitch is fairly common on V4, but I didn't know it existed on V4.5. Meh, at least we can say there's equal marriage in Tamagotchi :D

I hear from many different people in different topics that v4's and v4.5's supposedly are "glitchy tamas".

I own three european v4's, one european v4.5 and one american v4.5.

None of the european ones has ever glitched at all, but the one american one has, though only slightly.

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but I seem to come to the conclusion that american v4's and v4.5's are glithy-ish, whilst european v4's and v4.5's are of slightly better quality.

Anyone agree?

Yay, what an interesting glitch!

Somewhere on the forums, I saw a topic about a Tamagotchi V4 marrying a character that was usually of its own gender through the matchmaker (think Kuchipatchi+Mametchi).

The reason for this was determined to be that there was a girl Mametchi in the friends list due to a connection with a V3 girl Mametchi (which was before there were real genders).

But it doesn't seem like that could be the case on this one, as Otokitchi is ALWAYS a girl.

The only way the stated glitch would work would be if there was an additional connecting glitch. Check your friends list and look for a boy Otokitchi. :p

If you don't find one, it is another problem entirely. ^_^ But a not-bad glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back