LOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobboes

Reaction score
lol my brothers tomagatchi just died cause he was over weight!

I think this is ENTIRELY untrue.I have ALL my tamagotchis become 99g because i feed them snacks when they are unhappy, instead of playing with them.NONE had died.All become adults.I even got a mimitchi today.It is 99g too.Your tamagotchi probably died because you left it beeping for too long.

I think this is ENTIRELY untrue.I have ALL my tamagotchis become 99g because i feed them snacks when they are unhappy, instead of playing with them.NONE had died.All become adults.I even got a mimitchi today.It is 99g too.Your tamagotchi probably died because you left it beeping for too long.
1. I highly doubt you got a Mimitchi by never playing games with it.

2. It is possible.

3. If you're going to participate on an English forum, learn how to speak English properly.

Now that that's out of my system, I can move on to my arguement.

It is possible that if you leave your Tamagotchi at a weight of 99lb for too long (in Connection) that it will die. I'll say again, it's possible.

1. I highly doubt you got a Mimitchi by never playing games with it.2. It is possible.

3. If you're going to participate on an English forum, learn how to speak English properly.

Now that that's out of my system, I can move on to my arguement.

It is possible that if you leave your Tamagotchi at a weight of 99lb for too long (in Connection) that it will die. I'll say again, it's possible.
I am really sorry if I have upset anyone.But i have the connexion and it probably works differently from the connection, which is why i am mistaken.But i am really sure tamagotchi connex do not die of being overweight(99g).

letsf.ckpeaches agrees with me too and he probably also have the connex.

I have gotten a mimitchi without playing games with it at all.All I did was fill up the heart as soon as it drops and discipline it to level 5.And as i said, i feed snacks if it is unhappy and it got overweight as a result.But there do not seem to be any adverse effects.

Then again,connection may work differently and maybe you must play with it in order to get mimitchi.

I like to improve on my Engligh and i am aware that i'm on an English forum.I would really appreciate it if you can specify the exact problem with my English so I can correct it.

Winterace88, your english grammar is fine, but your punctuation is bad. According to MLA(modern language association), its one space after commas, and two spaces after a period. Hope that helps! ^_^

Anyways, I thik it is possible for the new tamagotchis to die of overweight, but they got to be like that for a LONG time.

Thanks Rivenn. I'll bear that in mind. Yeah, tamagotchi dying from being overweight is new to me too.

I am really sorry if I have upset anyone.But i have the connexion and it probably works differently from the connection, which is why i am mistaken.But i am really sure tamagotchi connex do not die of being overweight(99g).letsf.ckpeaches agrees with me too and he probably also have the connex.

I have gotten a mimitchi without playing games with it at all.All I did was fill up the heart as soon as it drops and discipline it to level 5.And as i said, i feed snacks if it is unhappy and it got overweight as a result.But there do not seem to be any adverse effects.

Then again,connection may work differently and maybe you must play with it in order to get mimitchi.

I like to improve on my Engligh and i am aware that i'm on an English forum.I would really appreciate it if you can specify the exact problem with my English so I can correct it.
connexions do die from being overweight, i did a test especially to work it out.

it wasnt beeping at me, it hunger was full, its happiness was full and it had no diseases or toothache.

Thats new to me. Poison_orchid, can you elaborate on the test you did? How many snacks did you feed to make it die? How long is it at 99g?

Poison_orchid, you said you have done a test to work it out. I would really appreciate it if you can describe how exactly does a tamagotchi die of being overweight. Please elaborate on the test. I have never experienced any tamagotchi dying due to being overweight so i like to know how exacly it will die

Kindly ENLIGHTEN me!

Poison_orchid, can you kindly answer my question in my previous post?!!

Poison_orchid, you said you have done a test to work it out. I would really appreciate it if you can describe how exactly does a tamagotchi die of being overweight. Please elaborate on the test. I have never experienced any tamagotchi dying due to being overweight so i like to know how exacly it will die

Yes, they can. Kim just found love... B) :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back