iDL Happy Stamps?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Well I've been searching here and there in this forum and i've come across a conclusion: I cannot find the 4th happy symbol for Perotchi!!!

Actually, I cant find the 4th happy symbol for ANY OF THEM!

I am very sorry if there is an answer somewhere in the forums I just cant seem to find it!

So if anybody knows the 4th happy symbol for any of the Tamagotchis on the iDL, please let me know!

Thanks,

//T.A

The fourth happy symbol comes after having your adult for 48 hours. You cannot get it from an item. In order to be stamped in the happy symbol book, you need to have found 3 happy symbols for your adult and then wait for the fourth to come from having an adult for 48 hours. Ex. If my iD L becomes an adult on Monday, it will receive its fourth happy symbol on Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, after two days. Besides that, I think there's a chart somewhere...

Thank you everybody! Sorry is this was a spam topic, but I honestly didnt know! I couldnt find it ANYWHERE I LOOKED! D:

And thanks to you all I am now on my 3rd generation on my iDL now! I was getting impatient and spent tons of points looking for it sorry!

Thank you all! :D

//T.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back