Your Easter Egg, 2013 Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchitama001

Reaction score
Hey Everybody! Well, as you may have guessed, this is an Easter Hatch! BUT, this is special... As you may know Easter occurs on Sunday the 31st of March this year, and it has not occured on this date since 2002, so I've decided we should celebrate :lol: the hatch occurs at any time during the day (to avoid confusion between timezones) and as this doesn't occur for some time, this gives plenty of people the opportunity to join :) I hope you will have fun and enjoy celebrating this special day with the hatching of your OWN little Easter Egg (or in this case, a "Tama-Egg" :) ) now, here are the rules :lol: :

1. This hatch is occurring on the 31st of march 2013 (just to clarify :) )

2. You MAY carry on from an existing generation on your Tama (as long as it has a baby with it [although a fresh start is preferred :) ] )

3. Any Tama will be allowed to join :D (I think it's fair to give all tama's a chance to celebrate easter :) )

4. Pics are encouraged (though not compuslory :lol: )

5. Please be respectful to all members at all times :)

6. And finally, have fun :lol:

I look forward to seeing who joins :)

Thank You :lol:

My ID L is already running but I'd like to put it in a hatch, I'll either do that or my v3 or v4. :) I'll join on something, not sure what yet.

i'll join ^_^

either with my v2 or v3 (not sure yet)
i just got back into raising them at the right time.. plus easter sounds about right lol

that would be cool to see another v3.. *ahem* lol :unsure:

Gonna join with my EnTamas ( Yes,It's with S ). Maybe 2 of them, or four orwhatever I decide :D . Hopefully It'd be a great hatch as it is my first one :3

I'd love to have an easter hatch! count my join with my v4!!!

Oups! I made a discovery! In my country Easter occurs on 5th of May...

But it's okay!

I'll celebrate two easters!!!... xi xi xi!

I'll participate anyways! I have my v4 waiting on a baby son! I CAN'T lose this hatch!

I'll join with my V3 and V2. Lets hope I could finish this hatch. :)

- TamaTamatchi

Bacause of the different time zones, there is no specific time. Anyone can htch any time the same day! :D

I'll try and join with my princess spacey (Easter is such a busy day for us by the time I get around to hatching it could be almost april fools day!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back