Uhh..Devilgotchi?!? On tamagotchi 2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pebble

Reaction score
:( My tamagotchi 2 turned into a Devil Lump kind of thing! I tried to draw pictures but I am bad at paint so here goes...Oh and by the way this is a girl. :eek:

I'll try and describe her the best I can. She is a lump with short wavy legs, and a long string-like tail that has a thick horseshoe on the end, almsot like a magnet. She looks like she has a mustache, and mean eyes. o_O

Tamagotchi drawing

P.s: My toddler was a hitodetchi :( And my teenager was a Yu-Fotchi. I had all the training up, and I thought I took great care of her?

(I have not seen my character on any website I have looked at so far.)

Last edited by a moderator:
your link does not work. we need a password to get in :(

sounds interesting though. Too bad you could not take a picture.

Ok I updated the link LOL. I'd take a picture but I don't know how to work the scanner...

If you go to Rivenn's tamas in the tamagotchi topsites, you should see his tamas then on the side there is Tamadex V2. ou click that, then on the corner your tama is 23! PM me if you can't find it.

thats the secret moss character it has no name good job! its actually supposed to be a whale....

Ok, so my tama is a no named/secret, moss/whale? :marumimitchi:

Ok I see it. I am sad, it has no name. :chohimetchi: Does that mean it's bad? I am contacting Badai to give my tama a name! :furawatchi:

Ok. I dont think its a devil type of thing cause I have it too. I also had a hitodetchi as a child though I had a ringotchi ( the apple thing) as a teenager.

your link does not work. we need a password to get in :) sounds interesting though. Too bad you could not take a picture.
u dont need a password and the guy he got is the whale dude

I dont get what debigged means but i had that tama 5 times! And i never debugged mine... ITS NOT SECRET!

B) My tamagotchi 2 turned into a Devil Lump kind of thing! I tried to draw pictures but I am bad at paint so here goes...Oh and by the way this is a girl. B)
I'll try and describe her the best I can. She is a lump with short wavy legs, and a long string-like tail that has a thick horseshoe on the end, almsot like a magnet. She looks like she has a mustache, and mean eyes. o_O

Tamagotchi drawing

P.s: My toddler was a hitodetchi B) And my teenager was a Yu-Fotchi. I had all the training up, and I thought I took great care of her?

(I have not seen my character on any website I have looked at so far.)
I have that one! Its called a whale thingy, lol. It doesnt have a name because its secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back