Tama Diaries!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy Snivy

Reaction score
The tama's are in school.

Use today's date. Any character. They can be any grade. Write which tama's diary before the entry.

2/21/13 Grade 5th

Lovelitchi's Lovely DIary

Aaah! Today was boring. We had tons of tests, and a 15 minute break to eat! Well, hopefully I got good scores on them! Sigh... Kuromametchi's so cute...I hope he likes me~ ♥

1/3/2013

Kutchipatchi's Diary

Today was so stressful. We had to do a worksheet and only got a 5 minute snack break!!!!! Talk about horrifying. Lucky, lunch is soon.

Guriguritchi 4/3/13

OMG, im so bothered that everyones calling me a nut head. Especially Akaspetchi

3-6-2013

Hotteachi's Diary

UGH!!! That darn Kutchipatchi tried to DRINK ME again! LUCKILY, he got a detention. He said he was "hungry", but he is SOOOO into me.

3-11-13

Lovelin's Diary

I found a hot new singer! He's sooo cute...I wish I could meet him, but that might not be possible. He's in Norway right now...chilling out.

His name is Alexander Rybak. Heehee! I love his voice. Bye!

Gourmetchi's Diary

3/15/13

Mom says this stupid thing will help me express my feelings or whatever so I don't get detention as much. Pfft, as if. And I can't believe I just wrote pfft in here. Is that even a word?

(Is this thing still alive? Oh well, here I go...)

Spaceytchi's Dia--er, I mean Journal.

4-6-13

Once again, another plan for world domination has failed. AGAIN. You're not going to believe how it happened this time!

....I mean, um, forget I said anything. Imagine if this were to fall into the wrong hands....!

Kuromametchi's diary.

4-6-13

Well. Today was cool. Like always. Cool. Like me. I had lunch in town and hung around to see if I could "accidentally" run into Lovelin. But she was no where to be seen... Ah well. I'm still cool.

~♥Chamametchi's Little Journal♥~

4/28/13

Lovelin's obsessed with this new music artist. But, he's not a Tamagotchi! Isn't his name Alexander Rybak? Oh shoot, did I just reveal Lovelin's secret? I hope she doesn't find out.

Moriritchi

_ I HATE THAT MELODYTCHI! I WANT TO BE LOVELITCHI'S FRIEND! :( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Debatchi's Diary

What's wrong with my teeth? Why is everyone scared of me :(

Mimitchi's Diary

I got a pretty good score on my math test today. Mametchi got a perfect score as usual... I wish he would notice me. I've been trying to get his attention latley. I think I should stop... Gozaurtchi has been watching me more than usual. :gozarutchi:

:mimitchi: + :newmametchi:

Memetchi's Diary

OMG, Makiko!!! SHE LIKES SHIMASHIMATCHI! I heard her talking to herself and she said he looks Fashionable with his amazing stripes! I'm gonna tell everyone MUAHAHAHAHA! She will be so embarrased. Although I have a little crush on Kuromametchi but nobody knows!!!! I wish he would notice me more, I make my curls perfect everyday just for him but he never notices me because he's always to busy, ooking at Lovelitchi :( Anyway Uwasatchi got dumped by Maisutchi, serves her right. Anyway, I think thats it. Time t tell everyone who Makiko likes!!!

Memetchi

Mimitchi's Diary,

I was right!!!! Gozaurtchi asked me out today. I was shocked! He asked my infront of Memetchi, Masktchi, and Violetchi. They becan to giggle... then the bell rang. People were rushing to get to class. Good thing I lost Gozautchi in that mess. I also lost Maskchi, Violetchi, and Memetchi. Speaking of Memetchi she told us that Makiko likes Shimashimatchi. That was also very shocking.

Shimashimatchi's Diary

I just vomited all over my diary. Makiko likes me?!? How is that possible! She is so weird and she always picks on Memetchi! She's so rude! There's no way I'm going to like her, never. Anyway I found out that Kuchipatchi likes Perotchi! Well, I guess he likes her head. Anyway,,, I like Lovelitchi, I'm so embarrassed, only Nemutchi knows but he's too sleepy to tell everyone :3

tumblr_m9mshq7ozH1rem89po1_400.jpg
Eww, what a bad drawing of me and her, i gotta draw better

Ichigotchi's Diary

These past few days I've been finding out about SO many crushes! It's kind of strange, I don't like anyone. Well you know, LIKE like anyone. :p Pshhhh who cares though? I can just observe everything going on. :D

Uwasatchis Gossip!

1. did you know gozarutchi looks like Mametchi with no ears when he takes off his suit?!

2. Lovelitchi's best friend is Maidotchi and not Melodytchi?

3. Himespetchi likes Oyajitchi when he's in his frog wansy/ costume/

Gossip means truthful so all of the above are true!!!

Spaceytchi's Dia--er, I mean Journal

5-3-13 4:30 P.M.

I found a note on my locker from some "secret admirer" that said to meet me under the old oak tree behind the school. Why would someone like me? It's rare for someone to actually talk to me.

Oh well. Will report back soon, when I find out who my secret admirer is....Let's hope it's someone like Mimitchi, who I must admit, seems pretty cool!

4:45 P.M.

I cannot believe this. It was Uwasatchi! ....Well, kinda.

So, she came up to me, and she actually looked gorgeous! She was in like, some kind of disguise which made her look attractive for some reason. Possibly to make her little plan more convincing! Anyway, she said her name was Specialtchi(which I thought was pretty clever) and we talked for a little while. Then she told me a secret. She said she was spying on me for about 2 years! TWO WHOLE YEARS!!

Then she wanted me to tell her a secret. I was about to tell her my biggest one(you know the one), but then I saw through her cheap costume and stupid wig. After I yelled at her, I went to go eat my lunch.

And let me tell you, it was a GOOD lunch.

-Spaceytchi ☆

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back