Where to get English ID L version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorchaarts

Reaction score
I'm getting back into Tamagotchi after having a serious nostalgia need for the newest one they may have made, since I loved them and grew up with them. But to my dismay, I noticed that the newest one doesn't have an English version yet,, but apparently ID L does... I want an English ID L and I have looked on Ebay, the third party site from japan, and even here.... But it seems they are all sold out.

Does anyone know where to get an English Version of ID L?

I don't care i it's the 15th anniversary or princess one, I just want to know where I could possibly find one of these elusive toys. Please help out a lifelong fan!

It's not currently sold on any Japanese Hobby sites because they were released in Hong Kong and not Japan - presently, eBay really is the your best option for this.

Otherwise, you can check TamaTalk's tbay section and see if there's someone selling it or post under "Want To Buy" that you wanted one.

The 15th Anniversary and Princess Spacy are Japan-exclusive versions and are not available in English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, that's terrible... Cause I checked here too (Tbay), they sale like hotcakes, and Ebay... all unavailable. Looks like I'll be getting one after a year or so when more people are selling their old ones. I'll try posting In Want to Buy. Ty

If they're out on E-bay, I would check Amazon. It might not be the same price, but I am pretty sure there would be some there.

I've been looking everywhere I can think of even a lot of import sites have yet to find any english versions asked most the ebay sellers who report they are sold out. So I am getting kinda worried I might be to late as I heard they might not be being made anymore. Really want one wish I had come here first. Hoping Im wrong tho really can't believe they would be sold out everywhere was thinking of checking local toys r us here in az since i thought I read somewhere their might have been some that made it state side if not I was thinking maybe atomic comic or other comic places might have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back