Giant poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerTheTama

Reaction score
I left my Tamagotchi at the computer to get something, when I came back... DUN DUN DUN! A giant, stinking poop was on my Tama's screen. The second I pushed a button it went away, though. :)

Anyone else see the oversized poop? :p

Heh, no, I've never seen or heard of that happening before. What an interesting phenomenon... I wonder what triggers it?

Did you just get it cause it might be a normal poo if you got it a while ago and just went from baby to toddler. Well that is what I thought at frist anyway.

So your tama is not a ketai? A giant "gotchi-king" comes and cleans up your poops. He is a massive poop himself. Interesting that that did not happen on a keitai!

Maybe he hid some snacks from you and pigged out when you were asleep, and he ended up getting the runs? Maybe that's why it looked so big, because it splattered when it hit the floor!

LOL!!! This is so gross!!!

:) :) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Maybe he hid some snacks from you and pigged out when you were asleep, and he ended up getting the runs? Maybe that's why it looked so big, because it splattered when it hit the floor!
LOL!!! This is so gross!!!

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
XD XD XD XD

Lol Lol Lol Lol

I'm lovin this topic. Was the poop filling the screen? Was your connection on debug? :) :)

This topic is crazy! Who else but us would talk about giant tama turds and tamas getting the runs? What's next, tamas using toilet paper, and TP for sale in the shop?

LOLOL!!!!!!!!

:) :) B) B) B) B) B) B)

XD XD XD XDLol Lol Lol Lol

I'm lovin this topic. Was the poop filling the screen? Was your connection on debug? :lol: :lol:
If the poop WAS filling the screen, that tama should be fed a LOT of peanuts so the poop won't come out as often, and won't splatter when it hits the floor, and fill up the screen! Oh, yeah, that tama needs about a whole roll of TP after that "running" episode!

LOL!!! This topic is so gross, but the replies are hilarious!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Wow, I find this topic quite interesting, but gross at the same time lol :lol: . What character was your tama? I'm guessing that it was just a glitch or problem with the animations or pixels. And if you've noticed, the toddler, teen, and adult poo is much bigger than the baby poo...so I don't know if you knew that or not. Wow...A giant poo! hehe I find that funny!

spypeeps3

PS this is discusting! :lol: ~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back