The pet log of a royal rainbow princess.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNBWprincess

Reaction score
I've dealt with mild stress tonight but regardless, I'm logging.

I just hatched my tamagotchi. I'm using a V4 that I'll share more information about later.

I hatched a girl, and I named her Dotty, in memory of my longest living tamagotchi that turned out to be mimitchi.

I'm going to take care of Dotty and then I am going to go to sleep.

By the way, did I mention I was going to try to beat the record for longest living tamagotchi?

I am very determined.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a hard time waking up this morning because I was up taking care of Dotty last night.

I was curled up in bed and nearly falling asleep, but I had her by my pillow just to make sure I could hear her when she beeped. Every two minutes, I would suddenly just snap up (awaken) to check on her and see if she was okay.

I played jump-rope with her 2 times and she won both times.

I think she likes jump-rope. That's her favorite game.

Anyways, after I was done caring for her through her baby stage, I got my favorite toddler, Harutchi.

Oh, and about the V4 that I'm using: It's that yellow one with the red sunrise, if you know what I'm talking about.

I forgot the name! XD

I'll post it later if I remember.

I might post a little bit when I get to school.

Okay, bye!!

In second period I had Dotty out while I was working on my review sheet for history.

She got a little bit of attention from the person next to me and my teacher, who picked her up and said, "what is this thing? your cellphone?"

I just kept her next to me as I was writing, checking on her every so often.

I managed to play "mimic" a couple times with her too.

She learned a lot of history, such as stuff about the nullification process and Andrew Jackson and the Cherokee Indians. ^.^

Now I'm in my 3rd period journalism class, with nothing to do.

Dotty just got a letter to meet her teacher so she's set for school.

Sorry about lying in my status update about how I was going to log last night.

You see, I was dealing with stupid 14-year-old relationship stuff that isn't all important but I was so stressed I couldn't bring myself to do anything else but sit there on my bed all mad (except for taking care of Dotty in between.)

Anyways, I promise you I will log today.

I have pictures that I took in relation to Dotty's first day being around my school. I only took a few.

I can't really take clear pics of my tama pixel wise so I decided to take pictures of my tamagotchi at certain places I go.

Does that make sense?

Again, I'm sorry.

Log later!

Okay, so I finally found out how to add images to my posts. ^.^

I will show you some weird random pictures I took of Dotty at her first day around my school.

IMG_20130226_120723_zps0b89d21c.jpg

She was helping me for a project that I had to do in science about the Indian Ocean Tsunami of 2004.

I know my handwriting looks like a 3rd grader's, and I am in 8th grade mind you.

IMG_20130226_120848_zps74f640f3.jpg

She's helped me cut the pictures for my poster out. ^.^

IMG_20130226_122146_zps8c106717.jpg

^^^(too lazy to resize the pictures).

I showed her what my locker looked like and what was in it, as she might be spending time there on some days.

IMG_20130226_135814_zps592f7137.jpg

And here she was in my health class reading a section of my textbook about friendship.

Other things going on: Today she involved into Young Mimitchi.

Today wasn't all that eventful, but the teacher came by today and I chose Mr. Turtle Bro.

Also, the king came for the first time today. He gave me a chest.

By the way, don't make fun of my picture skills! XD :D

I'm new at this, still learning a bit.

Log later!

ALSO!!!

I forgot to mention.

Oh my gosh, today I tried to talk to her for the first time.

I was like, "hey....hey? well, you're my pet I guess, so I think I'm going to talk to you."

Yeah, I felt so awkward.

Pink font! Yeeeah!

Today is just going to be another uneventful day for Dotty, since she's staying in her teen stage.

I think I'm going to do some research on tama characters and tamagotchis so I can catch myself up with things.

Yesterday I forgot to mention that I dropped Dotty around 3 times for not being careful!

It made me feel so terribe, I hated the feeling.

Today I'm trying to be more gentle about her.

This morning when I saw that she was awake I didn't even think about doing it and I said, "goodmorning!!!" and I gave the screen a kiss.

My guy friends crowded around the table with me today because we had a sub and they taunted me by saying things like "I used to kill all of mine" and "I'm going to feed IT so much that IT will explode" and they snatched her and started doing all this stuff.

I flipped out, but she's okay.

I'm learning to protect her better.

I have a jewelery box with different compartments and one is just the right size for Dotty so I took some cotton and put it in there and now that's where she sleeps.

I'll post a picture of it later if I can.

I love checking on her to find her brushing her teeth or taking a bath.

It makes me so happy!

As I've already told you I'm going to try to beat the record for longest living oldie, and I hope I can do it!

Yet again, still determined.

In 6th period science Dotty called on me for no reason and I accidentally praised her. -.-

I also remembered that i was going to lunch and I almost just left Dotty on my desk! DX

When I checked on Dotty this morning, she was a Mimitchi.

I took some pictures yesterday but they didn't come out that clear because I'm still not very skilled AT ALL on taking clear pictures of my tamagotchis.
I may be going to go and stay with a friend tonight, so I don't think I'll be logging tonight or for a while tomorrow, but it depends.
I'll try to upload the pictures when I can and I'll take some in between.

In the meantime, I think I'll be playing with Dotty on tamatown for a bit.
The one thing I find weird abiut having raised her is that she ended up just like my first Dotty.

I put a LOT of effort into getting Mimitchi for my first Dotty, but I was younger.

This time, it just came so easily. Dotty 1 was my longest living tamagotchiuntil I reset her. I got her to 25 years, but I'm going to beat that record.

Today in 2nd period history I showed Dotty to the sub and she said she remembered them very vividly. Then she said, "well, all in all, it's just a cyber-pet" and I can't believe it but I actually got defensive.

Is Mimitchi a good-care character? She just came so easily!!!

The beginning of Dotty's weekend has started out frantic and not that good, and it is my fault.

First, when I got to my friend's house, she didn't tell me had to go to dinner for her mom's friend's birthday or something, so I rushed to get some makeup on so I didn't look like a monster and left Dotty at home by accident.

When I had gotten home 2 of her hunger and happy hearts were gone and I felt horrible.

I also stayed out till 11 at the roller rink so when we finally got back we were tired and loopy and Dotty wasn't on my mind, so when I woke up around 9:40 this morning I couldn't find her and began to look for her in a frantic.

She beeped a few times but I just couldn't find her, and all these thoughts were running

through my mind like "what is she's starving? what if she's sick? what if I don't find her? I should have traken better care of her! I should have made sure I knew where she was so I could attend to her when she wakes up!"

After the last beep I decided after looking under the bed again 50 times to crawl under there and look for her.

Lucky enough, I found her.

And I took good care of her, fed her a lot of cereal and played jump rope with her.

She also is supposed to go look at jobs today.

From now on I'm making sure she's always wth me, so I can make sure she's tended to.

I will also post those pictures whenever I can! It will be soon so stay tuned!

I was kind of depressed so I played the "dance" game with Dotty for the first time and it kind of cheered me up.

Then I decided to log about it.

Because I like logging, it takes my mind off of things, which is why I really wish I had my own laptop.

I was at my friend's house with 3 of our friends and we were in the hot tub, and then I saw that Dotty had to go look for jobs and nows she's a nurse.

A bit of an awkward post.

Today hasn't been a very eventful day for Dotty, and I am still at my friends and have been resting since in the past couple of days I have been dealing with some stuff.

I'm still going to post those pictures but I'm waiting until I get home and I have time to do it, as I have to get ready for school tomorrow and stuff.

Anyways, the only little update I can give you is that Dotty is enjoying her job as a nurse and she's reached 5 years.

Sorry for the boringness, it's just with running one tama and all and all and not being very skilled at taking clear pictures. I'm just trying to keep up with the log.

Okay, I understand that this is turning into a very slow process XD

But I finally got the pictures emailed to myself and saved them to my computer. Now I just have to upload them to photobucket.

Since this happened a few days ago it's kind of no longer relevant but keep in mind I am actually sticking to my log and this is my first time making something of it plus I have other small things in life going on.

Sorry for not logging much in a good sense. I will get back on track soon.

So today in 2nd period my history teacher held Dotty for ransom.

Him: I expect you all to have this due by the end of class.

Me: You expect us to have all this done by the end of class?

Him: I just said that?

Me: Why do you expect that?

Him: ...

Me: It's going to be impossible for us to get all of this done.

Him: Well, if you don't- *he looks down at Dotty and snatches* I'm holding THIS for ransom.

Friend: But she worked so hard on it!

I just sat there, kind of embarrased.

He hung her on something and I just sat there and watched her.

I got a picture of it XD

No worries though, I got her back.

While she was hanging there he looked at it and played with it and gave it weird faces and he actually changed the date to the right time, something I wasn't aware of so I guess that's good.

I swear, I am going to try to post pictures.

I got a snake for the first time in the mail today. Dotty did not enjoy it.

Okay, so I've managed to get some pictures.

But first off, let me tell you that Dotty is no longer a nurse, as she is now what I think is a teacher! :D isn't that great?

Also, I noticed that she is not an adult but her training bar isn't complete, which makes me sad. I think it's because of that one time I praised her when she needed discpline.

Anyways, let me try to put all this in order. Remember, I still can't take the greatest pictures, but school has some pretty good lighting so I share from my adventures there. XD

IMG_20130228_113806_zps83d710fc.jpg

I don't know if you can see it but she's trying to balance on the ball that I got for her a while ago. She was still Young Mimitchi when I took this.

12e6af32-42e4-46b0-8211-7bd97529df3c_zpsf7a7cb68.jpg

This is also a picture of her saying "hi" before she evolved.

37b595ea-cf33-4197-b5e5-d99adf7f3422_zps9a1a25d2.jpg

She was out in the snow looking at a snowman...this confused me...

b552c866-272a-484d-bbe0-3401a95429f5_zps82856f1b.jpg

I got a picture of her creeping up on me XD

e7eecfb0-6b29-4c1e-904f-8f73a7a81790_zps28ecd02d.jpg

Brushing her teeth before she goes to sleep.

300c75c3-aa8e-44d3-8b9e-88f13ae2ac3f_zpse4e4a9c0.jpg

This is Dotty's bed that I decided would be hers. It's a pretty nice bunk bed XD LOL

eee79b2f-8abb-4a94-9aa5-ed7343b627f5_zps61063025.jpg

That's today when my teacher decided to hang her up in front of the whole class! We were both humiliated. Luckily I got her back.

Sorry, but that's it for pictures. I've been really busy, but at least I finally posted. I'll try to take more throughout the week.

Okay, bye! :)

Latest posts

Back