What's my Tamagotchi? Says "Kino-Itchi", Looks like mushroom, just hatched

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorchaarts

Reaction score
So, it's been a long time since I played with a Tamgotchi, and I just recieved my Tamagotchi Tama-town in the mail. However, I want to learn more about what kind of Tamagotchi it is, but I can't because I don't know it's name to search for on the Wiki. I looked up it's name on the info for it on the Tamagotchi, and it said Kino-Itchi, but when I looked this up it was for a adult tamagotchi that looked very different from what I have.

My Tamagotchi looks like a mushroom, it's stem is black and the cap is white with black dots on it. It's a boy.

What is my Tamagotchi?

Your tamagotchi is a baby boy unique to the Tamago. I'm pretty sure that it is only in the Tama-go, because I haven't seen it in any other one. And as for the finding it on Tama-wiki, I would recommend sesarching the name on Google, then clicking the link for Tama-wiki. That works for me most of the time. Also, you might of made a typo in searching the name, because there is a adult girl that looks like a ninja cat, but that's not it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out that I put in an 'i'. Thank you! There isn't much info on it on the wiki. I'm guessing in the Tamago Tamagotchi's don't get their defining features til they grow up a little more. Well, actually as I typed, He grew! He ha a little helicopter hat. "Ahirukuitchi".

Your tamagotchi is a baby boy unique to the Tamago. I'm pretty sure that it is only in the Tama-go, because I haven't seen it in any other one. And as for the finding it on Tama-wiki, I would recommend sesarching the name on Google, then clicking the link for Tama-wiki. That works for me most of the time. Also, you might of made a typo in searching the name, because there is a adult girl that looks like a ninja cat, but that's not it.
Kinotchi and Nokotchi is also on the Tamagotchi +Color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back