Sign in to follow this  
PiIsARational

Tamagotchi P1/P2/Gen1/Gen2 Backgrounds

Hey guys,

I'm looking for any old tamagotchi backgrounds from the geocities/tripod/etc days. Does anyone have any cool backgrounds of vintage stuff? The new stuff I found online is cool, but is a little too super kawaii for my taste.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BrightBirb
      Hello! I thought it would be fun to do a group hatching! I will be using my P2! I hope ppl join! 
      16th september 12:25pm (AUS)
      Edit: you can suggest a different time if this one doesn't work for u 
    • By Robert110
      I have a few questions about my zuccitchi. 1. when does it go to sleep? and, 2. Is it supposed to go to the bathroom so much? (Uses it every hour or so.)
    • By Birbplant
      Hi! New here (I might make an introduction post later).
      I've been trying to ID an old Virtual pet and thought someone here might be able to shed some light.

When I was a kid I was given a Dinosaur virtual pet. I remember the shell being red. I seem to remember it being chunky like a dinky dino, only when I looked into info in the Dinkie Dino it seems like it wasn't the same. I remember my dino would change into different things depending on how you cared for it, like a Pteranodon or a Sauropod (whose sprite was so big you could only see its neck and head) and I don't think Dinkie Dino has those kinds of evolutions so I wonder if maybe I had something different? It would be interesting to know if other people had this vpet.
    • By Kittun
      So I found this Morinaga P1 and I can't really find any information about it.

I've only found some stuff about the white Morinaga P1, mostly from some posts made here in like 2006.

I even tried doing reverse image searches with pictures of it and I haven't been able to find anything.

So has anyone seen one of these before?

• By decepticoncrown
      I recently bought a P2 and have been looking for more information about them. I've found tons of growth charts and websites with tips, but I can't find any information at what hours do the characters go to bed and then wake up. I like to know these so I know when to pause them, I sleep in a lot.

Thanks in advance!