Changing your Tama-Go's Contrast

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wanted to share with you how to change the contrast of your Tama-Go:

1) Press the middle button and go to the clock screen

2) Press "C" and "B" at the same time; a bar that says "contrast" should pop up

3) Press the "A" button to increase the contrast, "B" to decrease, and "C" to exit out.

I recommend having low contrast, because the pixels in the backround are lighter and somewhat easier to see. Most of all, if you are taking pictures, the light pixels will help a lot.

Sorry if everyone already knows this, it's been said already, ect. I personally just discovered this and find it intresting.

Hope this helps!

-Kero

Oh! I didn't know that. Thank you, I'll be trying that on my Music Star shortly. Well, there you go, folks. I just gave you the steps on how to change the contrast on the v5, v5.5, v6, AND Tama-Go :lol:

But... that's actually in the instruction manual! I guess not everyone reads every word of the instructions like I do xD

Oh. Well, it is true that most people don't read instructions.... including me. I just kind of accidentally figured this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back