Traveling with your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GO-GOZARUTCHI1

Reaction score
If you are ever traveling with your tama and the only space you have for it is a big back pack or something similar and you don't want to have it get scratched or crushed which I assume no one wants then I've found a way to bring it without ruining it. All you have to do is take a sock and put your Tama in it then you can put that sock into another one then roll them up and you have a nice little case for it and you don't have to worry about ruining yourtama while traveling. Hope this helped :)

Thanks :D it works I carried my Id l and P's in my backpack with all my textbooks and stuff which is like 30 lbs and they are still looking good

I will try that with my Tama-GO. I know the Tama-GO sucks but its my most precious tamagotchi

This is similar to what I do with my tamas. I have a mobile phone sock which fits my v3 really nicely and prevents it from getting all scratched up in my pocket.

Well it's an awsome idea!! I used it all along in primar I just took many dry napkins and tied them around my v4 and then placed it into my school bag: almost 6kilos with the books...

so it was perfect when I took it out! :D

Now I just use a cute lanyard as Jlou -an excellent idea too-... It's not not a tama lanyard but it's quite helpful!

For added protection, if you have a hard DS Lite case or something you could use that too. I've been thinking of taking my ID L to school when I have half days like this.

i just put my tamas in a bag next to me on like car rides and stuff. that way ill have them if i get bored

I do the sock thing too, but I tie the sock at the end. I also have a case with egg crate foam in it that I use if transporting a large number of them.

This is as really great idea! I'm definitely going to use it now that spring break is this week. Thanks for the tip! :blink:

Spring break? What break? We have all work and no play here... By the way I sometimes place them all in big empty soft pencilcases... they were protected like that when I had excursions in primary![did you think I would left them back? he he he!]

Great idéa, i were woundering that when i went to work this morning with my new tama p's ^^ now i know that i can use my socks :) will try! =) and thanks for the tip

Its Working Woohoo

VictoryDance.gif

I JUST HAD TO SHOW THAT LOL LOL LOL

i was going on holidays to : majorca and i was bringing my tama with me when i was packing i had NO IDEA of where i could put my tama so then i had a GREAT IDEA! i got these : moshi monster egg things from my little nephew he said i could keep it so that was when i had an idea.it was one of these eggs that open so if you have a container that opens all you have to do is this :

get a container that opens , after that you could stick on (with glue or anything that is sticky) some frabric and put it in the inside of the container ..you can put as much frabric as you want in it! just make sure that you will be able to open it when you put frabric in it (with my egg i just put frabic on either side of the egg) anyways ..... after you did that you can open the container and place your tama in it! that way it wont be all crushed

p.s you dont HAVE to use frabric just use something thats soft ^_^ hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually a really good idea, i should of thought of protecting my tamas when in a suitcase because they did get quite a few scuffs. Thanks, i'll try this :D

Sounds like a good idea, although, I usually have them out of my pocket most of the time anyways. :b

I use an iPod box and use socks as padding because my parents always ask me why I pull out a sock all the time :p

All good ideas. But what about going through airport security? Would they stop you? Probably not considering people bring tablets and smart phones on board all the time. But it's funny to think about. "Sir, I resent the implication that my Tamagotchi is in league with the terrorists. He is a virtual pet, not a bomb. And no, you cannot give him a cavity search. He is an egg. He has no cavities you can search, And no the battery compartment does not count as a cavity so stay outta there. Do you seriously think he's part of a plot to smuggle triple A batteries out of state or something? Who could possibly benefit from that? Look, that baby over there has a bottle of what might be explosive liquid. Why don't you go bug her for awhile and leave my Tamagotchi alone"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back