Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow-Monkey

What Kind of Pokémon Are You?

I got Grass/ice type.... I don't know what pokemon that'd be, but it sounds cool :3

You would be a Snover.

Bug Psychic... I hate bug type : /

my mom:vanniluxe

my dad: ferrosteel

my lil bro: ferrothorn?!

I'm a dark/flying...[30/9]... so what pokemon am I?

I'm a dark/flying...[30/9]... so what pokemon am I?

Yveltal is a dark/flying type. X AND Y FTW

Wheres the link to find this out my bday is august 9

Pretty soon, they'll add the Fairy-type along with all the 6th generation Pokémon. Just as soon as X and Y come out.

Edited by Pango

It wouldn't show for some reason.

Fire water is that even possible

I'm Fire/Ghost

Litwik, Lampent, and Chandelure...

Fire and poison type. Yay I'm unique.

Autumms you can be a volcanuon. It's a new legendary in x&y. SPOILER alert!!!!!!!!

Edited by SailorRosette

I'm a Ground/Normal type! But no such Pokémon with this typing exists yet. :(

I'm a Ground/Normal type! But no such Pokémon with this typing exists yet. :(

xj5zMCp.png

Fire/Ground so.. Heatran?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TamaBoy9000
      This was originally a game on Encyclopedia SpongeBobia that I have finally brought to TamaTalk.
      The object of this game is simple. Somebody posts an attached image and somebody has to state the opposite of it. Unlike Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, the user can also choose to additionally put what the picture actually is in parentheses.
      For example, if someone posts an image of a dog, the other user calls it a cat. That user can choose to add onto their response by adding (actually a dog).
      Anyways, let's do this!

• By Admin
      WAAAAY back in 2004 TamaTalk first appeared online.  Thinks were very different back then.  I was still learning how to manage a web site...  The member count was tiny...  Things were simple.  Then TamaTalk started growing... And growing...  And growing.  Back then in 2004, if you told me that in 2019 this site would still be online I would have laughed and thought you were dreaming.  Well...  No dreaming required (though there are lots of blinding fast years in between).  So June 15 is TamaTalk official birthday.  This little community is now 15 years old...  15!!!  Like any 15 year old, we've gone through many changes over the years.  Uh...  I guess 15 puts us into awkward puberty age... *checks for pimples on the site*

It is times like this that I am left feeling very grateful.  Grateful to all of our wonderful members...  Our wonderful Guides...  Our wonderful Angelgotchi and Lifetime Angelgotchi donors... Even grateful to Google for helping people find us for the first time. So thank you to all of you!  Fifteen years is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!

• By KidRetro64
      Hey Everyone 👋
      In 3 days, it’s going to be my Birthday! And I’m dying for a SIM Card. It’s quite a long story.. and I’m wondering if my parents behaviour does any good in this?
      Well, back in February I decided that I really wanted a SIM. I brought my phone and my £1, but my Parents made me put it back. They said that “When I’m a bit older I can have one” but I’m trying to argue back that everyone that I know with phones has a SIM, and it’s unfair. 
      Fast forward 3 months, I’m still asking and wanting one. But my Sister and Auntie day it’s not a good idea, because my Data will run down really quick knowing me. But I do know how they work! I know how to turn it Of, and stuff like that. 
      But the other night, my Dad asked me what else I wanted for my birthday. I said nothing (Because I had already gotten a V3 and a Hatsune Mike Figure From Him) so there was a higher change of me getting one. But then he replied “Are you just doing this so you can get a SIM card?” And I say yes (looking back, I’m not sure if that was the best thing? Idk 😕) and he replies with one of my main questions. “Well, we’ve already decided about the whole SIM Thing” and didn’t say anything else. I’m not quite sure what he might be hinting!
      But the good thing is that it’s not been a definite NO yet, it’s just a Not right now. So what does all of this mean? I really want one, but they were acting the same way when I got my Hamster saying “It’s a lot of responsibility” and “It’s not a toy” etc, etc. But then they ended up buying one! And We still have her today! I’m fact, my parents love my Hamster!
      So, what does this all mean? Help is appreciated 💕
    • By Sabishi
      Hi there! 
      So I received my Eevee Tamagotchi two days ago and so far I'm pretty happy with it. It's pretty easy to satisfy and not needy at all. But there are two things I can't seem to figure out:
      1. Sometimes Eevee beeps at me for no reason at all. Even if it is completely happy. There's no way to dicipline Eevee for beeping without any reason, so I wonder: Why does Eevee do that? Am I missing something?
      2. Has anyone figured out yet how to evolve Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon? 
      Thanks in advance! :)
    • By tamapalace
      The moment has finally come! Bandai Japan has just officially announced the Eevee Tamagotchi, which is that fabulous collaboration that was leaked a few weeks back. Tamagotchi and Pokemon fans around the world can rejoice because this one is good.
      Just as you’ve expected, the details previously provided are pretty much on par with the official details. There will be two versions, ‘Love Eevee’ and ‘Colorful Friends’ which feature different shell designs, but will both have the same content.
      Each Eevee will hatch from an egg and depending on your care you can get a variety of Eevee’s! Each variation of Eevee is a bit different and all based upon care, there are a total of 8 variations of Eevee; they’re all super adorable! There also appears to be three mystery variations that Bandai has not yet released, but you can see that in the graphic above.
      You’ll be raising Eevee the whole time, which includes feeding, playing games, and enjoying Eeevee’s close up expressions right on your Tamagotchi screen! How adorable?
      The Eeeve Tamagotchi’s will be released on January 26th 2019, the MSRP is ¥2300 which is roughly $20 USD. The targeted age group for this device is 6+ due to its simplicity. It’s very important to note that this device is very different from the traditional Tamagotchi as it has similar functionality to the Tamagotchi Nano, and the newer Gudetama Tamagotchi.
      Bandai will be releasing a video really soon with additional information and functionality. We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we receive additional information. How excited are you for this Eevee Tamagotchi?!
    • By Reyvateil
      It appears that a Pokemon cross over with Tamagotchi was recently leaked! (See source at Serebii and Siliconera here: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/11/06/a-special-eevee-and-tamagotchi-collaboration-digital-pet-appears-to-be-in-the-works/ , https://serebii.net/news/2018/06-November-2018.shtml ) This hasn't been announced officially as of yet, so lets hope for more news.

This is like a dream come true. I can't even describe the excitement. I also have no idea when the release date will fall, but hopefully we'll see more of this soon.