~SailorMoon~'s TamaBlog! ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SailorMoon~

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Just today, I got a Babytchi on the Version 4 left by the former tama, Zoe.

WHY AM I SOUNDING SO SERIOUS????????

Anyhoozle, I got this eppiphany. "Why not start a blog?"

So here we are. Here's the tamas I'll be blogging about, what version they are, and how old they are. I know that some of them are adults, but the V4 isn't, so chill your sauce.

TAMAS:

P1 (there was no name icon on the P1, or gender)

V4, Jason, Boy, currently a babytchi

V5, Blended Family, Memepapatchi, Mamapatchi, Onputchi, and Mumutchi

Tama-Go, girl, Violetchi

Anyways, Jason is asleep at the moment, no doubt soon to be a toddler. SO EXCITED! The others are all just chilling. Mumutchi and Onputchi are getting close to the age to be able to watch the Dating Channel.

"Eww, dating? That's so gross!"

"On the contrary, my dear sister, dating is AWESOME!"

My tamas want my to type everything they say.

"Not EVERYTHING! Nothing embarrasing! Sheesh...."

Calm down, Violetchi. Anyways...

"Freedom of speech! You should write everything we say..."

STOP INTERRUPTING!

Anyways, Jason woke up. Hopefully he'll change soon.

Until tomorrow,

~SailorMoon~

Hey guys, ~SailorMoon~ here. Just got batteries last night and started up some more tamas!!!

Here they are now:

Version 4

Version 5

Tama-Go

Tamagotchi P1

Version 3

Version 4.5

Version 5.5

Version 2

Anyways, now on to other news. My V5 Mumutchi dated this morning, and I now have babies. :3 Well, they're toddlers now. Jason changed into a toddler, the one that kind of looks like a Young Mametchi, too lazy to look it up. Anyways, not really much to say today, just everone's happy and healthy! Let me run the new names by you:

V2: Suzie, Young Mametchi

V3: Marie, that one tama that looks like kuchitamatchi with wings and antlers (too lazy too look it up lol)

V4.5: Bella, that one with the one large hand

V5.5: No name feature, Mousetchi, Sakuramotchi, Mattaritchi. Parents are Mamametchi and Glasssuntchi.

The parents on the other V.5 are Mamapatchi and Papamemetchi.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. Guess that's all for today. I'll keep you all posted if anything interesting happens. Until tomorrow...

~SailorMoon~

Hey everyone, ~SailorMoon~ here. All my tamas are good! Here's the list again:

One V5

One V5.5

One V2

One V3

One Tama-Go

One V4

One V4.5

One P1

Anyways, Violetchi, on my Tama-Go, married MAMETCHI this morning! It's soooo cute! Jason changed into Gourmetchi. Bella, on the 4.5, had a baby boy! Marie changed into an adult, but Suzie is still a teenager. Anyway, not much else to report!

Until tomorrow,

~SailorMoon~

Hey guys. Just finished watching Wreck-It Ralph for the sixth time!

Anyway, Suzie changed into a Gjindrotchi. She's SO CUTE! Especially during her close-ups and her sad moments. CUTE!

Also, my Celeberty Family on the V5.5 changed into teens! Itchigotchi, Kikitchi, and Nonopotchi! SO CUTE! My regular V.5 hasn't changed yet, though.

Other than that, everything is good. Jason is in fashion school (the only category he excels in) and everyone is happy and healthy.

Violetchi and Mametchi on my Tama-Go are so CUTE!!!

Until tomorrow!

~SailorMoon~

Hey guys, what's up!

Got lots to tell you, and you got lots to read! So let's get started!

First, Mametchi and Violetchi on my Tama-Go just had a BABY BOY!!! So cute!

Jason changed into an adult. I'm not sure the name, but it's one of the cuter ones. You know, the one with the fluffy blue body and the yellow ears. The one that was part of that band in the Tamagotchi webisodes? You get it.

Also, my regular V.5 changed into teens today! Shelltchi, Chamametchi, and Korokotchi. Again, very cute.

That's pretty much all for today, sorry I haven't blogged until like, right now. Just have had a busy day. Otherwise, I would've blogged in like, the afternoon.

That's all!

Until tomorrow,

~SailorMoon~

Hi guys.

I'm sure walking down guilty lane. I DIDN'T WRITE IN MY BLOG YESTERDAY!!!

But it's ok, because here I am. Now, I got lots to tell you, loyal readers, so let's get started.

Bella (4.5) LEFT yesterday, and left me an adorable baby boy, who changed into a toddler last night right before he fell asleep. His name is Eddie (get it? Bella and Eddie? I hate Twilight, but that one was just one I had to take!).

Violetchi and Mametchi on the Tama-Go left last night, so here I am with a baby boy.

Other than those, everyone's fine!

Until tomorrow (hopefully),

~SailorMoon~

Latest posts

Back