Tamagotchi V3 ABC's log *pictures included*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Well okie dokie..hello folks, this is TamaGuyJayy. I just got a new camera, and a new drive to restart my tamagotchi. I noticed only few actually log v3's, and i'm a fan of the v3 (because it's still similar to the original) so i'm gonna help fill in that gap :) (to me it's a gap lol)

some of my pictures kind of randomly jump ahead, (i have soo many pictures), but i'm working on it ^_^

r1hp4n.jpg
auw9y0.jpg

svp4b9.jpg
14ledj.jpg

Apple

So i turned on my tamagotchi v3 and just watched the cute little egg bouncing up and down and alas, she hatched. It took me about

8 minutes to figure out a name that started out with A.. but i ended up naming her Apple :D usually i make up names. I went ahead and fed her cereal and...well....apples haha.

351xq42.jpg
2l95rwj.jpg

2nusi6d.jpg
28ryqe.jpg

We decided to play 'get' (musical notes) haha the only game, and did well, but my poor little bagel caught poo in a cup and lost..so she cried her self to sleep.

Jumping ahead, i went to pick my sister up from work and on the way there Apple evolved into a tamatchi, and went straight to sleep.. Tamatchi? I think they're cool. I like all four toddlers equally actually...

rlcidk.jpg

I'm actually a pescatarian. I live like a vegetarian, but eat sushi every here and then. I treat my tamagotchi the same way and just noticed

it.. i only give them apples lol. This time i'm trying to give less healthy foods..l keep feeding her cereal for meals.

Thanks for reading...this is only the beginning, we have an entire alphabet to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
2zyv7l4.jpg
2f04p4g.jpg

35ixagg.jpg

Morning folks :) I have work today. But i decided to take a few shots of Apple eating breakfast..i just realized i never ate breakfast..lol.

In my last post i mentioned how i always make my tamas eat healthy like me, but i'm doing the opposite this time.. So Apple got to eat apple pie (YES pun intended!! Bwuahaha) and pudding :)

I'll be back sometime after 4. PEACE!! :eek:

Ohh and thanks for the support!!

n4v9xy.jpg
b68s5l.jpg

Good Evening (for me atleast) I got out of work at 4, came home and relaxed for a bit. I do enjoy how tamagotchis really do keep

you company.. Apple's doing well, i actually didn't pause her at work at all. I just kept her in my locker, i get a break every 2 hours, which isn't too long for a toddler tama, but i do regret that because she only gained one training bar today, making 2 in total..Tamagotchis are a science, if the conditions are right, you get the result. A rebellious tama is the result of the perfect condition: absent parent. That's me today <_< .

jae23q.jpg
opbe3r.jpg

2e233wy.jpg
2a6r2hw.jpg

About a few hours ago right when i wasn't looking she had an accident. I cleaned it up immediately, but for some reason she..got mad??

153wwnd.jpg
205896u.jpg

2diq542.jpg

I took her to the park and another owner was there with his hikotchi [Tank is his name]. Apple immediately went over to him, and i told her to mind his personal space. She turned around only to hear the last of what i had to say and Tank took off with his rocket boosters and blew Apple over, and she started crying.. :mellow:

124j7gk.jpg

Just relax little one...you're okay.. :wub: lol

kaokfs.jpg

Ok folks. Apple went to sleep for the night. She was supposed to evolve today, but i started her pretty late yesterday night..around 10:30p.m., so her birthday is during her bed time. Can't wait to see what she turns into next. Til tommorow. Night.

218xs.jpg
[/i
120koj9.jpg

Good day :) woke up around 8. I looked over to the nightstand next to me, to find that Apple(now 1 yrs old) has evolved into an Obotchi (:) I've had one before, but that was

a while ago. Ha, i like the curl obotchis have on their heads. I guess Apple evolved in her sleep. I've heard of it once before, but never experienced it myself. I googled it, and supposedly they wake up, evolve real quick, and go back to bed. I think that's funny, but cool. Every morning i like to go to the balcony and feel the combination of the warm sun and cool air on my skin. Apple was up by then so i took her with me. Please excuse the dust..lol i never realized how they get dusty so quick.

2vl199s.jpg
169m4g6.jpg

I always love how each character presents different emotions in more favorable ways to the eye than others. I mean come on, look how cute Obotchi is when he says "no" lol. Yeah i said "cute"..it feels weird LOL but they're tamas..i can't be like "look how cool he looks :B" haha. What's also cool is when your tama evolves into a character that looks similar to what he or she already was. Like Tamatchi or Mohitamatchi turning into Obotchi, or Kuchitamatchi turning into Patapatatchi..etc.

2wf1vdy.jpg
2qdszt3.jpg
300wryu.jpg

Tai Lee Apple practicing her skills on the ball. Center yourself..... now to the left......and on your face :mellow:

Thanks for reading. I'll probably update later today as well. It's noon where i am.

Hello Folks!! good evening. Work was cool. Although i wasn't planning to, i guess i will have my tamas on 24/7 since it actually isn't that hard to tend to them where i work..Before, i kept Apple in my locker, but this time i had her with me. Some days like today, i tune everyone out and stay occupied and work, but it's nice to have Apple around.

j5ckfb.jpg

Here's her current score on the training meter. 5. I did a bad job training her yesterday, but today caught her up. I'm sure it'll be full before she evolves.

2vs3let.jpg
j7x3ba.jpg

Got milk? nope. Apple wanted some so i gave her some rice milk (healthy alternative). Yeah that's right, a nice healthy alternative to go with all of that apple pie, pudding and cereal i usually feed her.

343qj4k.jpg
29lh5s1.jpg

314ywww.jpg
5wj7o9.jpg

Apple knows i was a big fan of Animal Crossing. So she decided to mimic the game(by planting a money tree) and actually plant gotchi points. The plant sprouted and grew into a beautiful stalk and yielded 100 gotchi points.

9056vk.jpg

Good job Apple ^_^

And that's it for today. Night.

Hello Fam!! How are we?? I'm doing great. No work.

au6tm9.jpg
1z36zbl.jpg

Our little tama is 2 today. When i first hatched her i started her around 10:30, but she's evolved twice since, and i figure that their bday times get bumped back, because she doesn't age til 1am now. She wasn't feeling too happy this morning, but i comforted her just like you do a chao.

fw50n.jpg

I've been training her better, the training bar is almost full. As for her happy/hungry. I'm avoiding getting Mametchi, so I've been letting hearts drop. Fill hearts. Burn weight. Let hearts drop. Repeat.

213lrhu.jpg
345lp21.jpg

Bought her a mirror for when she's an adult, only cause she's a girl lol, otherwise wouldn't of thought twice. Lots of features on this version, including item. I've used the mirror on this before. Don't male characters even put on make up?? I'm sure i saw this and looked at the screen funny. That or i just made it up ha.

331dk04.jpg
14b6seq.jpg
2medfuf.jpg

Totally thought this was some bizarre item of some sort when i briefly passed over it, but it's a cookie. A pretty awesome-looking cookie.

Cookie cookie cookie!! :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

2zjl6is.jpg
skx74z.jpg
2ptt9u0.jpg

Apple and i decided to go treasure hunting, and it just so happens we found a chest :) 800 Gotchi Points!! Can i get a victory dance?? :tarakotchi: there we go ._. I remember taking super perfect care of one of my teens because i wanted to get Mimitchi and then i got one of these chests..you can see where this is going, i opened it and then it turned her to a baby and dropped her hearts..sad day.

On your marks..

Get set...

368eb.jpg
23h28b8.jpg

Later we decided to play Flag. This one is actually one of my favorites because of how it stimulates your reflexes. This one and memory are my favorites because they're the tougher games. Apple is 20 lbs. Although i give her junkfood and let her hearts drop, i'm not only going to train her but keep her weight down. I wonder what adult i'll get..

34xlvgz.jpg

This is it for today.. Goodnight folks :)

2s9ujgk.jpg
fuc9wo.jpg

How are we today?? I'm doing good. No work, again lol. Anyways Apple is 3 today!! I actually used to have a problem with restarting them all the time, so it was rare for my tamas to even reach 2 yrs, but that was years ago. Once a tama turns 2, i start growing more attatched to them lol. Her training is full finally lol. I was worried over nothing. They give so many opportunities to fill the training..

23vzw1w.jpg
5xisz5.jpg

nvwiys.jpg
2irkvn4.jpg

This is one is definitely a kid at heart. I bought a dollhouse set future generations in case her daughter, or son's daughter wants to really have fun. But instead Apple thought she'd check it out. She even sat there day-dreaming about living in the house. I guess that makes it her dream house. I M A G I N A A T I I O O O N *rainbow*

f0uvq1.jpg
2f0g0ms.jpg

Apple decided to go on a juice fast, do filter out toxins and raise her vibrations (:)

32zt4w4.jpg
142v9m8.jpg

nwbbt.jpg
2l8dwdj.jpg

See, she's already feeling better ((X Apple feels replenished and rejuvenated.

11r3gar.jpg
n6s0vr.jpg

Here's Apple taking a bath. She isn't a big fan of strong scented soap, so i got her some aloe vera soap. It's cooling, refreshing and weak scented. (no not Irish Spring, Apple's a girl..)

29ys3up.jpg
34osf1h.jpg
2n7jhut.jpg

....okay <_< , well good night to you too!! I was hoping she was gonna evolve before going to bed. Earlier i was gonna mention her possibly evolving later today, but i wasn't trying to mislead anyone. Does anyone actually keep the lights off? i'm turn them off then back on, i feel like it kills battery.

If she evolves before midnight[for me], then i'll post a pic, otherwise that's it for today. Buh-bye folks (:)

Okie dokie folks, how's it going?? I'm doing great, just got back from work. Just relaxing with Apple.

**WHO'S THAT TAMAGOTCHI....-mon-??**

(Sorry, had to push it down so you had to scroll)

5pms1k.jpg
10x98g4.jpg

It's..Pyonkotchi!!

keaic1.jpg
20ffoo.jpg

She's actually looking at herself in the mirror.

Yepp..that's right, Apple is now a Pyonkotchi. Funny story, i was watching the time on my v3 the last minute before she woke up to evolve (4yr-teen), so i walked across the entire parking lot to watch, so i wouldn't be interrupted by co-workers. It turned 8am, and she didn't even wake up. The good teens wake up at 9am lol, but that was on my break, which was better anyways, though i got excited for an hour delay lol. Pyonkotchi though?? to be honest it baffles me since i let her hearts drop and actually found her super hungry and sick at a point..maybe it's the training bar since it's full ("training bar" isn't that getting annoying?? haha) Time to expirement with the next generaton..isn't it cool how parents actually do that?? lol. Tamagotchis are so creative and yet realistic..

2mgp2r5.jpg
2u4q6q1.jpg
34eri9z.jpg

This character is rather.. petite, delicate. She has a great smile, even when she gets "mad" her face isn't angry..i'll have to get a shot of that later. Ha, i like the bow.

It's snack time!! ~Yayy~ :eek: who wants a healthy snack like her owner??

2vww5sl.jpg
2a4twu1.jpg

Bananas!! this stuff is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

33tqk8x.jpg

1idc1u.jpg

YUSSSS!!! Eat that potassium-rich-sweet-gold to your--

ftewle.jpg

health??

*invisible banana*

wkxt0.jpg

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Did she even taste that??

Well okay..Apple likes bananas(sorry for the pun, i know it's fruity..) xDD

Apple's a pretty swell tama. I like her turnout. Anyways, this sweetheart is about to have some warm-hearted babies. I'm excited. I know the adult the matchmaker brings influences the next Gen's outcome, but i usually choose the first match, since it's random. Maybe i'll switch it up some time, as for now, first pick. Will he be a gentle-tama? Your average-joe-tama? or a bad-tama (who litters).

Next: The Matchmaker.

Ok folks... yes this is a log, but no, the matchmaker hasn't came, so consider my last post a lie and this one a nice surprise lol (:)

2q36djb.jpg
29e6iao.jpg

10h87jn.jpg
wt8809.jpg

Ah, well good morning to you too Apple :) I woke up to her looking at me. I really do enjoy that feature. I also like how they come close by their own will on the earlier connections. It's a nice surprise :)

1j68g5.jpg
if4vlw.jpg
o9e1jp.jpg

Hmm..Shame shame. No pescatarian food. No fruits, no vegetables, no fish. No extras today, Apple.

But i did find this bad boy.

35n64au.jpg

2hdv5uo.jpg
2aad5y0.jpg
dev3n4.jpg

w1m3r.jpg
2dl97kp.jpg

Woot!! Jack pot!! How often does this happen?? If you look earlier in the log, Apple already gained an extra 900 points, but to get 3,000?? I noticed that Apple always has good luck with the "random" items [chest, lamp, plant, shovel].

Til Tomorrow. Peace! :ichigotchi:

egdcoi.jpg
2i0gkyh.jpg
2pyz76a.jpg

Bought my Apple a nice pair of shades. Personally i 'm not a sun-glasses person, i like to look people in the eye (and vice-vera), but it's already warming up here in vegas, and Apple is a girly girl (the bow says it all) so bright sun + Apple= Blind Apple (apples have eyes?).

2dsiql1.jpg
350szv8.jpg

yh4dw.jpg
qs1rhj.jpg

Ha, that's cute..she's singing to me. I like to sing as well, maybe Apple and I should start a duet xDD

This reminds me when i got my Ichigotchi on my first v1, and then it started dancing for me, my mom called it a dancing strawberry :unsure:

sc9ljd.jpg

Jayy: hey apple, i got you a wig so you can have hair now :)

wtsnzc.jpg

Apple: *tries on wig* *blank expression*

Jayy: hmm, maybe she doesn't like it..

Apple: *sits there expressionless for a few minutes*

2zehs35.jpg

Apple: *randomly smiles*

I like how the wig looks different on each character. Apple's result: Angelica Pickles!?!? Jk, Apple is too sweet for that..

Hello Everybody!! Today is the day!! The matchmaker came!! I remember thinking that the matchmaker looked like mah granny hahaha xDD

nwez5f.jpg

1491fzl.jpg

11joron.jpg

Love?? I did decide that i'm going to choose the first Tama the Matchmaker brings. But the character she brought is awesome anyways, he's perfect a match for Apple. They seemed very infatuated with eachother at first sight, since they're both so charming. So ya darn right it's love..

2wqa2ix.jpg
24doos0.jpg
2573akx.jpg

I remember the first time i seen tamas having babies on the v1. I was at school with my friends at the lunch table. We were in 6th grade,

and there were 5 of us at a table with tamagotchis lol. My friend had a Hanatchi(i think..[10 yrs ago]) that gave birth to a baby boy who soon grew to be a Gozarutchi. All of us huddled over her tamagotchi to watch the birth. It was the first time for 4 of us lol. Pretty cool. So what do we have here...boy or girl?

aowue.jpg

And it's a boy!! Yuss!! I was hoping for a boy this time around on the even generation.

I know what you're all thinking lol [what character did the Matchmaker bring??]

**drumroll please**

11bn0r8.jpg

MIMITCHI!! WOOO!! Can we get a row of Punch-stepping Mimitchis going??

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Apple must have an tamagotchi-angel looking over her, because she's received so many good things in her life. Yes i do believe in "good care" characters and "bad care" but i like all of them. Some think it's random, i don't, i have a pretty complex idea on how it works, (message me if you'd like to hear more).

2dt273a.jpg

I mean, come on!! look at that connection, they're perfect haha.

To close things up, I'm gonna do an experiment, although i do feel vulnerable by doing so, i'm gonna put my theory to the test, I think the next generations turn out is gonna be..Mimitchi, Chomametchi, (both of which i'm going for) or Decotchi. I'd love to get Debatchi some time.

Thanks for reading. Peace ^_^

s5ebes.jpg

Hello guys. As you can see, Apple is 8 today, meaning i've had her for nine days. She gave birth to a baby boy yesterday, so she should be leaving tonight.

215066c.jpg
24ndxe1.jpg
zjgftw.jpg
zjgftw.jpg
2mfhh14.jpg
x2qbdd.jpg

I went to the shop and found a disposable shovel (lol). I gave it to Apple and she ended up finding a slice of cake..kind of weird to be eating a cake from the ground, but hey, it works perfect. It's like a cake to celebrate our last day together.

dzedqa.jpg

Ha, look how happy they are together. Well we won't have to worry about B being lonely without is mom tonight.

Why??

2jeveab.jpg

Because B has an older brother to watch out for him. Teebz is his name. (my v2 won't be a big part of this log, but i will be video logging it under my videos on my profile). I can't wait to see these 2 grow up together.

Hello everyone, well this is it.

2uza4gg.jpg
20p9752.jpg
33ynjv4.jpg

A mom, she weeps, she cries, he sleeps.

Will he wake?? She had hoped so.

In love and warmth, he fell asleep oh so deep,

not a train could wake up this fellow.

jru3ap.jpg
jidnqq.jpg

t5293k.jpg
213gqpz.jpg

Heart broken she feels, to think this is real.
Is she vulnerable? Needless to say.

Apple sucked it up tough, and boosted her zeal,

She let go, and floated away.

-TamaguyJayy.

************************************************************************************************

Know what time it is??

It's time(finally) for...the Pic of the Generation!!

Pic: 1G (A)

2eldz7l.jpg

*Apple: Muahahaha!!*
I took this photo of Apple so long ago. This was way earlier in the day, before she turned 1. I just thought this was kind of funny. It looks like she just did something evil followed by an evil laugh :D

And this is it for the day. Thanks for reading.

Til tomorrow morning.

Next: B??? and getting to know Teebz.

mw6xd2.jpg
Bibio (Bee-bee-oh)

As we all know, Apple has left back to the tamagotchi home planet, and left us a beautiful boy I named Bibio.

344xnax.jpg
2ur4ab7.jpg

Sometimes when the parent leaves, i'm so used to being in "adult tama mode" that baby tamas seem even more demanding.

34ry6n4.jpg
20h2gpg.jpg
2l9ry81.jpg

An hour later Bibio turned into a Mohitamatchi, which reconfirms only part of my theory on evolution. Supposedly mohitamatchi are supposed to be the toddler of "good care" parents. It was either this one or kuchitamatchi.

He tried balancing on Apple's old ball, but fell down, and shapeshifted into an alien. I had no idea they could do that.

v4c60g.jpg
4zyr9f.jpg

2lup3pu.jpg
2v0289e.jpg

Right before apple left, she decided to buy a few more things from the shop for Bibio, that way he could live in abundance just like she did. Bibio decided to rub the lamp to summon the genie that lived inside. It began to open and a bit of gas came out (eww), but nothing happened after that. Bibio was upset and nauseated.

rjm639.jpg

Tamagotchi Broz.

Don't they almost look like twins?? ^_^
I decided that it was time for the boys to bond lol. They did so by hanging out, exchanging gifts and even food eating contests.I only got pics of the food eating contest though.

157ybea.jpg
htitk4.jpg
25h1h12.jpg
mhzjig.jpg
10n7wuw.jpg

2zgcbbk.jpg
adc9rl.jpg

msorkl.jpg
23ifr6x.jpg

I went to the shop and bought Bibio a Lion plush. I love giving tamas toys and seeing them play with them on their own or bring them to bed. Not this one though. He wasn't amused with it at all. He thinks he's so cool with his mohawk..

Thanks for reading, and sorry if i mislead you. I'm going to try and post every night now, but if i work later in the day i'll do a log earlier in the day.

281tpwg.jpg
255hll2.jpg

Hi everyone. Bibio turned 1 today, which means he evolved into a teen!! Bibio grew into a hinatchi. I've had this teen once before, his name was Beau(Bo). I do like this character, he resembles a small bird furthermore an ugly one at that, but ugly in a cute way. He's tiny too. Hinatchi is supposed to be a "bad" teen i guess lol. I've just been so busy. Idk though, i think the adult evolution is what really counts. I've read and others have told me that they've gotten "good care" characters even though they did a bad job raising them, but i think this is where the discipline of the previous parents count. We'll see.

2yki79w.jpg
epreb6.jpg

Already expirementing with this one, i decided to give the blocks to him, so i could see what he'd do with them. He made the same figure as Apple. Meh -_-

4tkosh.jpg

And here are the brothers in their teen form. I love them equally, but i do like how Teebz(the orphan) is the older brother of the two. He looks out for Bibio. Bibio listens to him. When running 2 tamas, i think it's good to have them a day apart. It wasn't my choice this time around, but it's cool. Their evolutions are scattered out, and(for me) it seems like time flew by for Teebz, he's already 3 tomorrow afternoon.

2re13qg.jpg
35kpdf8.jpg

After i got done eating, i went back to my room and walked in on an argument. They really need to learn to listen to one another instead of turning their backs to eachother when one speaks.

aelksl.jpg
4u9vk9.jpg

Bibio is like me, he easily gets frustrated and has a short temper at times. He was still upset after the fight, so i made it all better by making him laugh. I went to my fruit basket and grabbed an apple(like teebz) and ate it :p . He instantly started laughing. Short temper, but great attitude. Atleast he doesn't turn into an alien when he's mad anymore. He still makes a pretty ugly face, but it's cute. I'll post it tomorrow haha.

15wfplj.jpg
34djwj4.jpg

b3o748.jpg

Before they went to bed they made-up and apologized, and fell asleep. It's never good to go to sleep with any negative feelings. Oh the bromance <33 :wub: lol

Thanks for reading. Anyways sorry for the late posts and inconsistent videos, i'm getting too many hours at work. I go to work early tomorrow, but that means i get out early as well. I'll do a video log as too. Til tomorrow.

nh1k3r.jpg

Hello errbody. Today Bibio is 2 years old!! 2 more days and we see his turn out. His older brother teebz evolves into an adult tomorrow. It was pretty busy at work, so i took moderate care of him, but he actually went to sleep with 2 empty hearts..which is bad lol. I used to change the time to wake them up and fill their hearts, but it's kind of cheating to me. Please don't mind the screen protector. I forgot to remove dust after cleaning the screen. I'm redoing it later.

2q87k3b.jpg

Tiny penguin?? i think atleast. I've noticed a lot of bird tamas on the v3, hinatchi, warusotchi, debatchi, pipotchi lol. I like the bird tamas. I'm definitely glad i'm doing this log because there are quite a few characters that i'm going for this time around.

2955s10.jpg

See, this one actually has a great smile too, just like Apple did. I'm already attatched to this little guy. Don't get me wrong, i still love Teebz as well.

qovfrl.jpg

I forgot all about the parent/history function. So I scrolled to the function and looked at Apple's portrait.

16lbcp2.jpg

It's bath time!! See my boys established good hygiene like their old man. I never realized how long they bath for..

That's it for today. Til tomorrow. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back