HAPPY TREE FRIENDS~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SailorMoon~

Reaction score
I love that show. It seems to be such an innocent kid's show, but they always brutally murder each other. Genious! :lol: :p :unsure: :wacko: :D

It's hilarious!!! They might get killed but in a funny way and kinda suitable for kids!!! he he he!

Open at your own risk

PLEASE DONT OPEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEEING BLOOD

tumblr_m510z1M6W51rxznqco1_400.gif
tumblr_m9hsupKf4W1qd9nplo1_500.gif
tumblr_madt3nnMdh1rza9b3o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not that terrible horror! It's kinda funny... I laughed anyways! :D

Show isn't that bad... But for some reason it reminds me of Spongbob... I have only watched a little bit of it. Lets just try to warn people about the possible eu or violence though?

I saw that show a few times... and your right, it seems like a kid's show, but it ends in murder XD

Also I think it got banned in Russia... :/

Horrid! Violence is not funny, it's despicable. It will make children grow up to be murderous ruffians.
I grew up watching these caricatures and I'm doing pretty much fine :)

The random violence is well... random. Just funny how they forged childish cuteness and gore. It's not meant to be watched by kids anyway. It was on MTV where they originally aired. They were rated "Parental Guidance" for a reason :D

This show terrifies me. I stumbled across it on YouTube not knowing what it was and watched an episode. It's so violent and, to be honest gross. Needless to say, I don't watch it. But if you like it go ahead and watch it! :)

I find this show really funny...and before somebody starts thinking or saying something bad about me, I'll say it's not the violence I like about it. The violence is annoying and completely ruins the whole thing.

I grew up watching these caricatures and I'm doing pretty much fine :)

The random violence is well... random. Just funny how they forged childish cuteness and gore. It's not meant to be watched by kids anyway. It was on MTV where they originally aired. They were rated "Parental Guidance" for a reason :D
Where did you find that it's rated PG? Other people say it's rated 14+. And others say the internet ones are 12+ and the TV ones are 14+. I am confused. Does anyone know the age rating for the internet episodes? The official site isn't any use, I can't find anything about the age rating there.

Where did you find that it's rated PG? Other people say it's rated 14+. And others say the internet ones are 12+ and the TV ones are 14+. I am confused. Does anyone know the age rating for the internet episodes? The official site isn't any use, I can't find anything about the age rating there.
Germany: 16, USA: 14, NZ: R.

Too gratuitous for anyone. AVOID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back