Sign in to follow this  
mudkipclove

Debugged, now my tamagotchi won't hatch! (V1)

I debugged my tamagotchi connection a few days ago, I screwed it back together and put it away to fix later after I accidentally detached the speaker wires. This glitch kept happening, even after multiple resets:

I put the battery in, then it makes the normal beep noise and shows the egg bouncing at normal speed.

I press B and the clock screen shows up and it's making me set it.

I set the time, date and birthday to random numbers.

It goes back to the egg like normal.

I wait a few minutes and it hasn't hatched.

I press B and it's asking me to set the clock again, but it has the numbers I input last time.

Repeat X infinity including resets and taking the battery out.

Any advice on how to fix it would be great. I did debug it and un-debug it 2 or 3 times in hope of fixing it. I also tried coloring and erasing the J1 and J2 buttons too, but I don't think that would have done anything anyway.

So when you un-debugged (that just sounds so weird to say...) this time does it go back to working fine? Have you tried a different eraser to make sure that everything is gone from the connectors? This is kinda part of why there are a few people who don't like to debug cause you can break your tama..... :/ It might be broken. If you can - you might try a light bit of alcohol on the end of q-tip and running it over those areas that you had debugged in the past and try to get off all the marks you can to see if you can get it working again. If you just got the tama working and couldn't debug I would say that would be a small win.

-Purn

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kalk
      I'll try to keep this guide as short and detailed as possible.
      So, I am assuming you want a Pochitchi. ( ) This guide is for the original English 1996-1997 P2 Tamagotchi.

After you hatch your egg and you are past the baby stage, which lasts one hour, you should have a green child named a Tonmarutchi. You'll have the Tonmarutchi for 72 hours, and you need to give it good care. If you take bad care of it you'll raise a Hashitamatchi. If you raise a Hashitamatchi, you won't be able to obtain a Pochitchi, and need to hatch a new egg if you still want that Pochitchi. If you take good care of your Tonmarutchi, you should get a Tongaritchi. This is a teen. To finally get your Pochitchi, you'll have to take almost perfect care, but not perfect care, of your Tongaritchi. I would try to take perfect care of it and purposely do some care mistakes. Eventually, if you've done the guide correctly, you should have your ! I know, easier said than done.

To find more information about Pochitchi visit http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Pochitchi if you haven't done so.
      Thanks.
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By ꌃꍏꌩꂦꍟꈤ_꓄ꍏꂵꍏꁅꂦ꓄ꉓꃅ
      hey, i remember finding a very old tripod site that houses some tamagotchi emulators but 99% of them aren't able to work with my laptop depsite them being from 1999 or newer. i can link it if anyone wants to check it out or just google "tamagotchi emulators" which that website should pop up.
    • By astrobeast
      Hey guys! So I bought a used tama off a Tamagotchi trading group on Facebook.
      Everything seemed well until I got the "Please replace your battery" screen just 3 days in. With brightness level 3 and sound on for two days and off for one. 
      Is this normal? I thought batteries would last for at least 12-15 days. I've tried different brands and the same thing happens. So far, I've tried Eveready and Duracell batteries. 
      Any idea what might be happening? 
      Thanks
    • By KidRetro64
      I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.