TamaTown Tama-Go region designs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nafaan

Reaction score
is there a US, Europe, Asia/Pacific AND Japan version of the tamatown tama-go or is it like the ID-L and just has the Japanese version and the English version?

please only answer if you have reliable knowledge or are 100% sure c:

thanks!

Its only American but they sell Japanese/Chinese ones and the American Designs Are:

TamaTown-Tama-Go-300x243.jpg

msntlPRqYd9XGTTKM2MpJNA.jpg

And heres the figures

tumblr_m2zzj22BEF1qky71io1_500.jpg

Its only American but they sell Japanese/Chinese ones and the American Designs Are:

TamaTown-Tama-Go-300x243.jpg

msntlPRqYd9XGTTKM2MpJNA.jpg

And heres the figures

tumblr_m2zzj22BEF1qky71io1_500.jpg
i think you may be wrong, the photo at the top is what i thought to be the asia/pacific designs and the ones below being the US ones. THEN at the bottom, they are japanese.

i know that USA isn't the only place that has english ones because i live in australia and have seen them being sold at toys r us. if anything, it would be australia that has them over america, as australia is apart of asia/pacific and as far as i know tamagotchi has been discontinued in the US

also, china and japan have different designs because japan has it's own bandai and china is part of the asia/pacific bandai

I saw a random Chamametchi version too... I think she was on a purple tamago. Japanese version maybe... It was on Ebay, but I doubt it was a "factory seeled" item. Just the purple tamago with a full Chamametchi figure on top...

America got both color sets. They were translated into Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, those are all American releases, but they're sold in Toys R Us. All of my pics are American. First pic has wave one Tama-GOS and second are wave 2"s. the figures below are the extra figures that you attach and get more games with

No, those are all American releases, but they're sold in Toys R Us. All of my pics are American. First pic has wave one Tama-GOS and second are wave 2"s. the figures below are the extra figures that you attach and get more games with
sorry! i didn't realise the bottom were figures, let alone english. i though they were actual tama-gos. d:

something doesn't quite add up, though. you say they sell chinese ones but china is apart of asia/pacific so explain that?

all i really want to know is if there is a design for each region or if it's just english and japanese like the tamagotchi ID-L (i believe i was pretty clear on that in the original post)

sorry if i'm coming across as rude, i just want a straight answer to my question.

when you say "american" do you mean english? if the same tamagotchi is distributed country to country it's referred to as 'english' instead of 'european, asia/pacific, US or japanese' like the v5 familitchis were (each familitchi had it's own design for each region, just like the v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5.5 and v6 did)

hence why you can only get ID-L English or ID-L Japanese instead of ID-L US version, UK version, so on.

When I say American I mean English because it was made by BanDai America. The Japanese one is... Well.... Not too sure but I've seen them on eBay but the Japanese designs have the same designs of American designs.

When I say American I mean English because it was made by BanDai America. The Japanese one is... Well.... Not too sure but I've seen them on eBay but the Japanese designs have the same designs of American designs.

okay thankyou c: can i please ask how you know they're made by bandai america and not one of the others? i just like my info to be guaranteed c:

Japanese: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-TAMATOWN-TAMA-GO-Tamago-Pet-With-Kuchipatchi-Figure-Keychain-/320882422330

Portugese/Spanish: https://www.longjump.com.br/site/produto.aspx?IDProduto=740&IDMarcaProduto=40&IDLinhaProduto=139&IDTipoProduto=96

I *think* that the US and UK version are the same.

I live in Belgium, and as far as I looked, they didn't sell it here anywhere close-by, so I bought it out of the UK.
thankyou for posting that, c: it just proves that there is more than just american and japanese version of the tama-go. that's what i wanted to know ;3

now, to do some research until i can find the asia/pacific version. ugh

Japanese: https://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDAI-TAMAGOTCHI-TAMATOWN-TAMA-GO-Tamago-Pet-With-Kuchipatchi-Figure-Keychain-/320882422330

Portugese/Spanish: https://www.longjump.com.br/site/produto.aspx?IDProduto=740&IDMarcaProduto=40&IDLinhaProduto=139&IDTipoProduto=96

I *think* that the US and UK version are the same.

I live in Belgium, and as far as I looked, they didn't sell it here anywhere close-by, so I bought it out of the UK.
I think the upper link is not the Japanese version... it's probably the Hong Kong version or so.

when you look at the photos there, the words on the back are in chinese/english, not japanese. Also it says Bandai Asia, not Bandai Japan.

I've never heard that there is a japanese version of the tama-go. it would be fun if there was one, but Japan has the P's now... oh well.

I think the upper link is not the Japanese version... it's probably the Hong Kong version or so.

when you look at the photos there, the words on the back are in chinese/english, not japanese. Also it says Bandai Asia, not Bandai Japan.

I've never heard that there is a japanese version of the tama-go. it would be fun if there was one, but Japan has the P's now... oh well.
pretty sure that there is japanese on the back...

I have got 1 from Argos before in the UK. It was a green 1 and it came with a Mametchi character figure. It is the Mametchi jumping/happy pose. Hope this helps!

Sorry for a borderline bump...

I saw a random Chamametchi version too... I think she was on a purple tamago. Japanese version maybe... It was on Ebay, but I doubt it was a "factory seeled" item. Just the purple tamago with a full Chamametchi figure on top...

America got both color sets. They were translated into Japanese.
I just saw a Chamametchi version as well. It was a Spanish/Portuguese one.

ChamametchiTamaGo_zps52990a08.jpg

And notice it's a "lite" Chamametchi figure. With a Chamametchi package.

It was on this website: https://www.longjump.com.br/site/produto.aspx?IDProduto=740&IDMarcaProduto=40&IDLinhaProduto=139&IDTipoProduto=96

It seems that they have the Mametchi green one and Memetchi blue one like the US, but then they seem to have a Chamametchi pink one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back