What the...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poi Poi

Reaction score
My Kinakomotchi turned into a Ichigotchi this morning! Btw its only 2 and its my G3?? I though Ichigotchi was a default character, but I’m on my G3?

Is this normal for a toddler to turn into an teen, even if it was born yesterday!? :)

Yep, she's right. Ichigotchi occurs in odd generations, like Young Mimitchi occurs in even. For more information, consult my website (link in my signature).

Thanks Rivenn, but like it says "Ichigotchi will only evolve from Marautchi during the first generation". This is my third generation and my baby was a Kinakomotchi. Would having a tamagotchi connexion have something to do with the very different out comes to everybody else??

it will only eveolve from marutchi on the 1st generation. so it wont evolve from marutchi in generation 3. but as your tama was a kinkomotchi it is fine. and perfectly normal

Last edited by a moderator:
Poi Poi,ichigotchi can evolve from marutchi.But that ONLY happens in the 1st generation.

However, kinakomotchi evolves to Young mimitchi in the even generations, and ichigotchi in the odd.

So what happened to you is TOTALLY normal.For more info, you can visit rivenn's website and take a look at his growth chart.You can understand better that way.There is NOTHING against kinakomotchi evolving to ichigotchi.

"Ichigotchi will only evolve from Marautchi during the first generation"

This means that during the first generation,your marutchi can evolve to ichigotchi if you care for it.

But in the subsequent generations, like gen 3,if you get a marutchi,you will NEVER EVER get an ichigotchi.

Hope you are clear now.

Thanks Rivenn, but like it says "Ichigotchi will only evolve from Marautchi during the first generation". This is my third generation and my baby was a Kinakomotchi. Would having a tamagotchi connexion have something to do with the very different out comes to everybody else??
What "Ichigotchi only evolves from Marutchi in the 1st Generation" means is that after the 1st generation, Marutchi can only evolve into Oniotchi or Hinotamatchi, and no longer Ichigotchi. I should make the wording more straightforward. I can see how it can be mistaken.

Kinakomotchi can evolve into any teen based on the generation number. It's perfectly normal for your Kinakomotchi to evolve into Ichigotchi. If anything you should be proud, because having it become Ichigotchi means you've taken good care of it (rather than neglecting it and getting Hinotamatchi).

(Whoops, sorry Winterrace, I didn't see your post :\)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back