Uratama item use?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokus

Reaction score
I've had a set of mame city travel tickets for a while now, and I haven't been able to use them to travel anywhere. When I use them, my UraKuchipatchi Tau just looks at them. But since I got three in one buy, I believe that they are supposed to be used up somehow. I was guessing I needed something more to use them, like a vechile of some sort, so my question is what do I need to use my tickets?

Today I also spent 99 999gp on a flying saucer, and it's the same as with the tickets, Tau just looks at it happily for a few seconds.

Is the flying saucer just a souvenir or can I actually use it somehow?

What do I need to use my travel tickets and my flying saucer? :huh:

Nothing special. Just go ahead and press B to use the item [ticket]

An aeroplane will appear and an AWAY tag will open press B again and then you see your tama to travel to the ticket's destination and sit there for a while staring surprised the new wonderful area! Then the plane goes back and a VISIT TAMAGOTCHI TOWN tag will appear. Just take your PC code and conncet to tamatown and you'll get a souvenir! yay!! :D

As about the flying saucer... I've never really used one but as far as I know you just use it too and you see your tama into the space ship travel around... nothing more than that...

An aeroplane will appear and an AWAY tag will open press B again and then you see your tama to travel to the ticket's destination and sit there for a while staring surprised the new wonderful area! Then the plane goes back and a VISIT TAMAGOTCHI TOWN tag will appear. Just take your PC code and conncet to tamatown and you'll get a souvenir! yay!! :D

As about the flying saucer... I've never really used one but as far as I know you just use it too and you see your tama into the space ship travel around... nothing more than that...

Sorry, but I think you're thinking of the wrong tamagotchi version. The connections work as you said, but please read my post again; I've written what happens when I press B and what I'm asking for.

Thanks anyway, I know you're trying to help. ^_^

Here:
uratamaconnectmenuc.jpg

This might not be so helpfull and I'm sorry for that but it shows you how to use tickets... I think it's for tamatwon in fact. Sorry for my mistaken answer above hope this one helps! :D

The flying saucer ticket lets you travel to any tour location. (Well, it used to, but the e-tamago site is no longer online.)

Aaw, that's too bad. -.-

Thanks to both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back