• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By strawbsnpeonies
      I have spent days online trying to figure out why my kakeibo will not connect to my uratama or entama (including on tamatalk). Does anyone have detailed information on what to select on the kakeibo to get it to connect with my tamagotchis? I've tried everything with the information that I've found online and nothing is working. I'm starting to wonder if my kakeibo is a lemon (though I bought it new from a very reliable website).
    • By fuzzywuzzysquid
      So a while back, maybe half a year ago, I was running a couple with my V4 and V4.5.
      The V4 was a male who eventually ended up an Androtchi, but the V4.5 was a little behind, so she was only an Ura Young Memetchi when this happened...
      I had connected them all the time, made sure their friendship was to the max, and as soon as they both reached adulthood, I would connect them again to get them married and make babies.
      However, as I said before, my V4.5 was a bit behind, so when my V4 reached adulthood and turned into an Androtchi, my V4.5 was still a teen (an Ura Young Memetchi to be specific).
      I connected them again to keep up their friendship, but suddenly they uh...you know, they got married anyways.
      So it was really awkward for me, seeing my teenage Ura Young Memetchi...
      ...having babies...
      ...with an adult Androtchi. ._.

But yeah, that was my weird experience that I really don't know where to put, category-wise. Has anyone else ever experienced a teen getting pregnant with twins in a Tamagotchi before?
      If so, leave a comment. I'd love to know if this wasn't just a one time thing for me. XD
      Anywho, thanks for reading! Adieu~

• By SheiscalledLalaa
      How do you guys carry your tamas? I really want to run my 4U+ and my P's together when my P's arrives, I have lanyards for both but I don't want to wear both round my neck in case they bash together and get scratched. Have any of you found pouches or anything that are cute yet practical for carrying them? I have a crochet cover for my P's arriving too but still need to get something for my 4U+
      Let me know! Which things do you find the easiest for every day use?
    • By louismedici
      On my v4, I just purchased what looks like a potted plant for 200p but when I went to look in my items, it wasn't there. Where did it go, and what's its purpose?

NEVERMIND. I found it.
    • By louismedici
      When I first got my tamagotchi on Christmas morning, I was told I wasn't allowed to actually open it until we got back from my Grandmother's Christmas Brunch (a bit of a tradition) but I snuck it with me and just stared at it in the box. Without knowing, I started a tradition where I take my Tamagotchis (while actively using them) anywhere that is more than an hour from my house. I felt safe knowing I can take care of them when I need to, a pause them when busy. I took them to school, vacation, appointments, everywhere. I don't even remember leaving my house without my tamagotchis clipped to one of my belt loops or on a lanyard. My question/discussion is this : Where is the farthest place you've taken your tamagotchi, and a little story behind it.

Mine is going to New York to see my cousins and I actually don't remember much of New York because I kept worrying if the cold weather might damage my tamagotchi or if it perhaps "felt" the cold.
    • By cherryxz
      Hi guys!

I am thinking of getting a Japanese version connections, but I don't know what to get.

I currently only have a uratama and I am enjoying playing with it. Any recommendations?

EDIT:
      Sorry, I also have the Japanese Angel/Morino/Mothra/Ocean/TamaOtch