v4 tips and tricks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this is how to get your tamagotchi v4 to marry:

you should wait until your tamagotchi is already 6 years old.when its 6 wait for 6 or 7 hours,then set the time to 2:59 pm wait until its 3:00 pm and you will hear an attention beep,then the matchmaker will chose a match for you decide if you wanna marry the tamagotchi the matchmaker gave you if you said no,you can still set the time to 2:59 and wait for another match make sure your tama will get married if it doesnt it will become an old tama and it will pass away :mellow:

thanks for reading!!!!!!!

oh ya..... i forgot to tell you guys about this topic :

this topic is all about tips and tricks on the v4 tamagotchi so as you can see i made a post on how to get your v4 tama to marry feel free to ask any questions you can also make your own post! e.g how to play mimic or something like that so as i said feel free to ask questions!

Stay Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ^_^ :) ;) :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is how to get a baby:

so you have to make sure that its 3:00 PM if it is 3:00PM set the time to 2:59 PM and then wait 1 minute.When the matchmaker appears press any button and it will come out with one.Dont say no no matter how ugly it looks its important to say yes especially if it is 9,our last chance to get married or have a baby.When your baby is here set the time to its current time P.S the baby will not erased.

that is how to gety a baby on your tamagotchi v4 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back