V4 won't play with me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

music_chick_05

Reaction score
Hi!

So, I really want to keep getting intelligence points so I can get that tamagotchi that looks like mametchi but with spiral glasses, but I can only play a few games with it each time and then it doesn't let me play a game with it. :(

it's only 20 or 21 lbs, its completely happy and not hungry at all. Is there a reason for this? I didn't even play heaps of games. I hadn't played a game in probably about 2 hours and the first game i chose it didnt want to do!

Also, can a young kuchipatchi turn in to one of those mametchi spiral guys? (just curious :huh: )

Your problem is actually because it IS only 20 or 21 lbs - if a tama is at its minimum weight, it will refuse to play more games, as it cannot use any more weight.. feed it an ice cream cone (or some snack) and try it again. :p

No, Tensaitchi (the character which sort of looks like Mametchi, but with spiral glasses and a lab coat) can only be obtained on the v4 with a Mametchi, Young Androtchi, or Young Mametchi and getting 350 points in intelligence (the pencil), and over 450 total skill points.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks so much :) You must of been playing tamas for a while, you know so much! Thanks!

(oh, and is there a way that I can makesure I don't get a young kuchipatch next time then? is it because i didn't have enough training or something?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back