How to play P2's game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

music_chick_05

Reaction score
Hi!

So, I have a tamagotchi P2 (It could be a P1, not 100% sure.) and when I go to play a game i'm not really sure how to play.

the game is it just stands there for a while and then you press the middle button and an arrow will appear and your tama will turn to the same side as the arrow. You then press the button of which the arrow and tama is pointing (eg if the arrow was pointing right and the tama was facing right you would press the button most to the right.) To my understanding, I've been doing that bit correctly so far. But then, when the game gets harder, the arrow points one way and the tama faces the other and I don't know what to do! I've tried pressing just right, just left, right and left, middle and none and so far I don't think any of them have worked.

Could someone who is experienced with p1s and p2s please help me understand this and tell me how to play?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that is the P1 game. From what I understand, you simply have to guess which way the tama will turn. It is based on the luck of the draw, really.

Then it has numbers? The high low game. Guess if the number will be higher or lower then displayed number.

P2 has swirls in the background.

The p1 game is guess the side it will stop at. It sometimes stays the same if you get the guess wrong. So left and you guess right, it might be left.

P1 has a checkered background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back