furby sleeping weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

I have a blue furby 2012, and since the day after yesterday it started to sleep weird: you know how it folds back its ears and kinda 'streches', well, this is the position it sleeps in, i don't think it's normal, or is it?does anyone else have this problem with his/her furby 2012? also its eyes don't close and i can still see his eyes moving, but when he stops snoring, his eyes turn off.

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine did that when his batteries were getting low... But it stops in a back ear position everytime since you have had it?

Their eyes don't close all the way on the 2012 version. They close to as far as the plastic allows and the eyes turn off the display.

I would check your batteries. Otherwise I would recommend you hit the rest button. They are suppose to sleep ears down.

It almost sounds like he's going out of synch. The original Furbys could be bad about this. Sometimes it's a sign of low batteries as SailorRosette said. Sometimes though they'd do it with fresh batteries. I'm hoping it's not the same kind of out of synch the original Furbys had because often times the only way to fix it was to open them up.

after 2-3 times trying to let t sleep again, it slept normal. but the last time i tried like 5 times or so, and it still slept with it's ears fold back, and i'll try to change the batteries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back