Sign in to follow this  
GO-GOZARUTCHI1

P's trees!

So I have read the tamazone article and I'm still confused, could someone walk me through it step by step because I have no idea as to how you can make a tree/plant with the Eco scoop... Thanks :)

Requirements:

• Adult with Tama Pet
  • Eco Scoop in inventory
  • Weather-permitting (not raining/snowing)
  • Early morning (roughly 7 AM - 11 AM)

Procedure: Remember how you use the B button to go outside the garden? Just keep going back and forth between the living room and garden and see if the pet does something interesting. :)

Edited by ichiro.malfoy

Ok thanks, i didn't realize I needed a pet :( my bad ill try it when I get an adult thanks!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By ꌃꍏꌩꂦꍟꈤ_꓄ꍏꂵꍏꁅꂦ꓄ꉓꃅ
      hey, i remember finding a very old tripod site that houses some tamagotchi emulators but 99% of them aren't able to work with my laptop depsite them being from 1999 or newer. i can link it if anyone wants to check it out or just google "tamagotchi emulators" which that website should pop up.
    • By astrobeast
      Hey guys! So I bought a used tama off a Tamagotchi trading group on Facebook.
      Everything seemed well until I got the "Please replace your battery" screen just 3 days in. With brightness level 3 and sound on for two days and off for one. 
      Is this normal? I thought batteries would last for at least 12-15 days. I've tried different brands and the same thing happens. So far, I've tried Eveready and Duracell batteries. 
      Any idea what might be happening? 
      Thanks
    • By Zacmac
      Is there any way of taking my tamagochi mix facplate off without opening the whole thing? 
    • By Iamfireareyou
      i just found my tamogatchi friends from 2016, i never played it and i need help,i cleaned the rust with salt and vinegar,it semeed to work but it has 3 pets and one telling me that there is no battery,i never used or played with a tamogatchi before and i really need help