angelgotchi question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys :) I have a question

I got my angelgotchi today and i was wondering, well you look at the angelgotchi's stats oyu see an angel face and something called "TP", i thought that TP was the angel power and that you can get it up by snacks, but what does the angel face mean?does it mean age? because my angelgotchi's active for like 2 hours, so it can't already be 1 year old, right?, and behind the 1 there's something that looks like an "8"

Also, there's a meter, i think it's for its good deeds, it's filled with 3 bars, but i can't remember that he did good deeds, i praised him when i actually didn't need to, but it didn't go out for a stroll or anything, so how is this possible?

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have an angelgotchi myself, but i found these resources that may help you.

here's a youtube tama reviewer who describes the icons on the japanese version angel meter in a video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
(this one also talks a little bit about good deeds - its apparently for praising at a certain time)

and then here's a link to a post binary made containing scans of the english information guide:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/116541-tamagotchi-angel/

(i think the 5th page is the one you may want to look at)

hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back