My Music Star V6 went weird... :/

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverfin

Reaction score
Earlier today I went to check on my V6 and I found it was angry, so pressed the A button so I could scroll to the 'Discipline' icon. However, nothing happened. I tried pressing the A button again multiple times, but still nothing happened. I then tried pressing the other two button repeatedly, but yet again nothing happened on screen. The weird thing was, though, that the buttons still made a beeping sound when I pressed them. Anyway, I resorted to getting a pencil and pressing the little button at the back of my V6 which reset it. The buttons then began to work again, so I downloaded my Tamagotchi. It was no longer angry, but it had a little skull icon above it, so I have it some medicine. That worked, and now my V6 seems to be working fine. So I'm just curious to know whether any of you have any idea as to why this happened! Please post if you know, because I'm so curious to know why it happened. Thanks!!!!!!

If it is angry and no buttons work it means it is running away. You had a lucky escape ;) .

It turns out that your Tamagotchi's buttons could be dirty somewhere inside or outside the Tamagotchi. You can try to open up your Tamagotchi and clean the buttons with rubbing alcohol and cotton swabs.

UPDATE: Sorry, I was wrong. At first I thought it was a button cleaning thing. But I guess it was trying to run...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back