Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. secret information.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentu

Reaction score
I feel a little weird putting this stuff out there, but I have to be really clear. Do NOT use any of this stuff for personal gain, and I'd recommend you not link to this at all. Just be smart about it. This stuff is owned by ©BANDAI,WiZ ©NBGI and I am assuming no ownership of the images and sprite sheets here. NEITHER SHOULD YOU! This is purely for educational purposes.

I have recently looked through the file system on my iPhone, specifically the Tamagotchi life app, and found some pretty interesting things. I found all the unlockable characters, shell designs, and wallpapers. As I don't know all the names of the tamagotchi, maybe someone could help me out in that area.

This is the link to the character sprite sheet.

This is the link to the backgrounds.

This is the link to the shell designs.

I'm still looking for secrets in this app. Hopefully this has been somewhat helpful. There are a lot of spreadsheets for hunger, happiness, and stuff in the app too, but I'm not sure how to interpret that data. There's not much on code within the app, but there is a Unix Executable File called Tamagotchi Life, and that may be where the inner workings of the app are.

Mods: if I am overstepping my boundaries by posting this, let me know, and I'll delete the post.

Edit: Apparently, I can view these files, but no one else can? I'm not really sure how that is possible, but I will edit this file eventually with updated links if they continue to be a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a lot of leftovers from the Japanese version of the app (e.g. Japanese text instructions and one Oyajitchi sprite is present). Another interesting thing that's been pointed out previously is that all the characters have different colour variations, even though only the adult variations are obtainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back