Sign in to follow this  
SouthParkPikachu

Who else thinks that "The Real Tooth Fairies" is a stupid game?

Well I think it is. Basically there is no plot other than a random Tooth Fairy being your best friend or something...plus it looks like it is for little girls, but someone at my school plays it...IN HIGH SCHOOL! <__< and I've seen several advertisment's for it already here on Tamatalk.

What do you think about it? o.o

There's an advert for it right above this post...I haven't played it, but it looks like it's for really little girls. Bad place to advertise it, nobody on TT's going to want to play it.

Those ads seem to be assuming that I'd even WANT a Tooth Fairy. I do not. The ones I've seen advertising a site where you raise your own Dragon seem much more appealing.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Berryitchi
      OKAYZA HELLOZA DERE (YAS DIS IF FULL ON CLAUDZIE xD) HERE IZ MAH RANDOM TOPIC OF RANNDOMNEZZZZZ

HAVE A RANDOM COMMENT FROM MY BESTIE FOXLYN

WAIT... WHAT HAPPENED TO TINYPIC?!!!! *cri*

OK

YAYYYYYY x'D CREDIT TO FOXLYN FOR DAT

this is me now

yeah i said that xDDD

also me
      embarrassing myself xD
      I AM SHORT BTW
      I'M 5 FOOT SOMETHING
      1 METER 50 CM...
      IDEK.
      I'M SORTA SHORT
      I'M JUST CONFUSING MYSELF xD

CONVO WITH ME AND MAH OTHER BESTIE

YAZZZZZ MAZIIII

AND I WOULD INSERT A PICTURE OF SOME OF MY ART BUT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO OPEN MEDIBANGPAINTPRO. YAH I'M DAT LAZY.

BAIIIIIEEEEEEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIEIEIEIIEIEIEIIEIE!!! x'DDD
    • By SmallFriend
      Okay so i made a status about this, but i thought i'd make a post too so i could add the photo.

So ive got a male UraMametchi on v4.5, and today the matchmaker visited and offered up a male Mametchi?
      (As far as i know Mametchi's can only be male?)
      So i agreed to him, and they both had a baby girl.
      But my Tama is male, and the other was a mametchi so im p/sure my tamagotchi is gay

has this happened to any of you before? @_@

(Sorry for the quality of the photo, i was so surprised i just snatched my phone and took a FAST photo, i just messed with the contrast a little so you can see it better - also, sorry the image is huge)

• By Rukitchi
      I saw this topic and wanted to chip in but it was locked :c

so I remade it. Feel free to write whatever habits you have with your Tamas.

I have a habit of playing with the P's pierces by taking them out and putting them back in continuously. Also I take my yellow P's everywhere in my left pocket of my black jacket. I'm always afraid it'd fall out if I started to run (for example if the green light is blinking and I have to run to make it on time so as not to get a notice from Police) but I keep carrying it like this. I also zip up my jacket pocket with my tama inside whenever I'm on a bridge to make sure I don't yank it out of my pocket and into the river accidentally by the lanyard. I have a habit of keeping my Tamas on lanyards, although I hardly ever wear them around my neck. It's just something about the feeling when you see a lanyard sticking out of your pocket and you know your Tama is inside your pocket, safe from falling on the ground. Although I recently am running only my yellow P's, I made sure it has a crochet cover with a front flap and I'm obsessed with keeping the red part clean, although I colored the closing Velcros with permanenent markers so that they don't catch my eye anymore (too much) (white Velcros on red and black- eye-catching!) and THE BLACK MARKER GOT AROUND THE RED VELCRO AND IT LOOKS DIRTY :C I might have OCD here but I hate getting my crochet cases discolored unless I want them discolored. I like having various keychains on the lanyard of my P's. I have a snowflake charm, a pink heart charm, a keychain with a picture of my bae and a scoubidou that is completely black and made with my special technique that nobody knows about.

Any habits you guys have?
    • By painaputchi
      Hello everyone!! I thought to make this topic taking inspiration by EMF Favorite Era poll and Twilightchi Least Fave Game topic

Among the big variety of tamagotchi characters, there are some that are quite... well... strange! So I was wondering: are there any characters that you don't like that much or that you find creepy or maybe only.... disturbingly weird? I'm talking about their physical appearence, not abut how good/bad they're in the anime ecc...

I personally find quite creepy Nikatchi and Doyatchi: their grin (eeeeevil grin... è____é) almost scares me, exspecially Doyatchi's one since he also has a color that in my opinion increase the creepyness of his grin. I think Doyatchi's artwork is less creepy than his P's sprite I also find quite weird a character that I remember being a sort of conjoined twins... I don't know if it was a "bug-only" character or if it was ever released as a proper character.

What do you guys think? Ever felt weird in front of a Tamagotchi character?

Please, do not hate on any character ok? This topic has no hate intended
    • By Awkwardo
      Has anyone else seen the anime Air?
      I randomly found it online last night and stayed up till 3AM watching eight episodes of it.

I really like the animation, but the story line is super confusing (which I like too). I also mixed up Kanna and Kano, so I'll need to watch the entire series again.
      I think the series leaves a lot of blanks for the viewer to fill. The series seems like it's too short to develop real answers (13 episodes, and I already watched 8 of them in one night o.o).

What do you guys think, if you've watched it?
    • By Froggin
      My tamagotchi evolved into an adult and I couldn't help but think: Wow he became an adult fast is this a glitch? I go to check his age because I knew I haven't had him for long. He is only 2 years old. I checked online and it says that tamagotchis evolve at age 3-6. So be a gentleman and tell me: Is this a glitch? Or is this normal.

P.S. I have a V4 connection.