Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choco Monkey

Reaction score
Uhm so the old topic died (https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/127710-funny-moments-at-school/), well at least I think it did ._.

So ok whatever I'll just start

Today in math this guy was looking at me so I said "Stop looking at me" and then he looked at me again and made this weird chicken noise xD

And today In English this girl saw bananas on the back table and then said "I want a banana" and then I said "that depends, which kind do you want?"

Today there was a sub in English and then this guy told the sub "I eat raccoons" and the sub said "You need counseling" xD

Last edited by a moderator:
One time a kid in my class was reading a part of a chapter out of a science textbook to the class because the teacher told him to and he read the word"organism" as "orgasm" the entire class burst out laughing including the teacher

So in theater class we play warm up games to get us energized and stuff. It never actually works but hey it's fun.

So there's this one game called "big bootie" where you clap to a rhythm and call out various numbers and whoever has that assigned number has to go next. For example, as you clap the rhythm...

"Big bootie, big bootie, I have a big bootie!"

"Big bootie number one, big bootie number five!"

(Now number five's turn)

"Big bootie number five, big bootie number seven!"

(Seven's turn)

"Big bootie number seven, big bootie number nine!"

...And so on. If you stumble or call a number that's been eliminated, then you're out.

Anyways, down to the point, when it was my friend's turn, she said "big boobie" instead of "big bootie". Yeah I just told you all that for one little sentence.

Oh yeah and during a performance for the end-of-the-year play, someone body slammed on a doll and the head flew off into the audience. It was my doll from my 2nd birthday. I got to fix it come 7th period class with a hot glue gun and some yarn. Good as new.

One time at my music lesson our teacher was away so we had the Performing Arts teacher and she gave me and the other girl in my lesson a Katy Perry medley to play and we played it for her and she said "wow you guys are better than I thought you'd be" and I turned to the other girl and made a silent z-snap formation and she laughed (the teacher didn't see because she was at the piano)

My friend and I were sitting together in the atrium and his English teacher walked past and he yelled out to her and she said "Why are you yelling at me you're supposed to say hi" and he laughed at her so I asked him why he laughed at her and she said "He always laughs at me, as if I'm some sort of joke"

Last week in class,,, A girl took the ink tube out of a pen and put it on me and her boyfriend and our shirts got ink on it so I said; BLOODY DITCH HER!!! And she facepalmed and the teacher didn't hear me at all. But when she facepalmed she had the ink in her hand... and it got allover her face! HAHA THAT SUCKER!

*( Yes, our school has rebel's because they have Bf/Gf's :p )

Today in art class I accidentally tipped over some water I was using to paint and one of the kids said it looked like an alien had their period! XD FYI the water was pink

In French, just after our teacher told us to sit down, a girl raised her hand and said "et toi, sil vous plait" or however you spell it. What she said means "and you, please." The teacher explained that was what it meant (luckily our French teacher is nice) and the girl said she'd meant to say "can I go to the toilet please?" What she'd said was actually so far off from "can I go to the toilet please?" that everyone started laughing. :p

In French, just after our teacher told us to sit down, a girl raised her hand and said "et toi, sil vous plait" or however you spell it. What she said means "and you, please." The teacher explained that was what it meant (luckily our French teacher is nice) and the girl said she'd meant to say "can I go to the toilet please?" What she'd said was actually so far off from "can I go to the toilet please?" that everyone started laughing. :p
Today the same girl who did that did something really silly in a test. We were going through our summer exams in Religious Studies, and she had put "smoking" as an example of a moral truth. It literally looked like this:

5) Give an example of a moral truth.

Smoking________________________________

There were 3 lines to write the answer on but she still just put smoking. :p We got the same mark on the test though, 77%! :)

I'm not sure if this counts as funny but yesterday we were dissecting fetal pigs in biology and I fainted. :p

Today at school there was this huge food fight during lunch.People started randomly throwing food and at one point someone was wearing a unicorn mask and ran across the area and people were throwing food at him. but we had to go in class early because of it sadly and the teachers got so mad omfg. (I wasn't throwing anything I was just watching)

Today in chemistry we were using the molecule model kit to make different molecular structures, and this girl was like "hey this looks kind of like the pens they use when they play bingo" and then this other girl was like "we should have bingo at the ball" and I was like "bingo at a paris-themed ball?! do they even play bingo in paris?" and the girl who said we should have bingo at the ball said "I don't know" and then we all just started laughing

Last edited by a moderator:
So in theater class we play warm up games to get us energized and stuff. It never actually works but hey it's fun.

So there's this one game called "big bootie" where you clap to a rhythm and call out various numbers and whoever has that assigned number has to go next. For example, as you clap the rhythm...

"Big bootie, big bootie, I have a big bootie!"

"Big bootie number one, big bootie number five!"

(Now number five's turn)

"Big bootie number five, big bootie number seven!"

(Seven's turn)

"Big bootie number seven, big bootie number nine!"

...And so on. If you stumble or call a number that's been eliminated, then you're out.

Anyways, down to the point, when it was my friend's turn, she said "big boobie" instead of "big bootie". Yeah I just told you all that for one little sentence.

Oh yeah and during a performance for the end-of-the-year play, someone body slammed on a doll and the head flew off into the audience. It was my doll from my 2nd birthday. I got to fix it come 7th period class with a hot glue gun and some yarn. Good as new.
Woooow, the first thing about that "Big Bootie" game made me laugh so hard. xD

Me and Skylar usually do jokes sometimes at Lunch. Trust me, we were talking about Bowser and how he gets angry. Like he shoots fireballs, and she said, "That's why he's so angry!" and at first I didn't get it, but then, I got it. It made me laugh.

Yesterday, a girl found a roll of cling-film (plastic stuff often used to wrap sandwiches and things) in her locker and got her friends to wrap her up in it. Literally. She could barely walk because she was wrapped in cling-film from her shoulders to her ankles. About 5 of us were videoing it with our phones, including me. She went hopping round the school, quickly getting away whenever she saw a teacher in case she got told off. :p

on thursday we had some of the little kids from the playcentre some to our school to do some activities and their teacher was with them and she was explaining how we were high school kids and she said "these people are high school kids some of you have referred to them as high kids" and pretty much all of us high school kids found that funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back