tamagotchi music star ._. ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGuyJayy

Reaction score
Hello all, i wanted to know your opinions about the tamagotchi music star.

I only like the originals and connections v1-3 as some of you may already know. I just watched a review on music stars, and to my surprise i found it somewhat interesting. I never go past a v3.

The video actually had me drawn in at points..but what got me was when the cover read "20+ instruments" i seriously thought there were gonna be like...6 lol.

I just looked one up on ebay and said to myself "tamagotchi music star..it's soo cool *ughh*" XD

Personally i don't like the newer tamagotchis because the characters are more like little humanoids,

but i do like how they're shaped like v1's.

One thing i don't like is the fewer characters.

Fewer than v2's and v3's atleast.

Why do you like music stars??

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Music Star for a short while and a love it but not as much as I do with the Entama :p . Physically, It's pretty good. The screen is bigger than previous versions which is nice so you can see more animations. It doesn't have any antenna which is pretty neat but what I like about it's physical apperance is the shells! The shells are awesome. Gameplay wise, it's quite needy which is hard to handle when you have a tight schedule. You also need to buy the foods. I do like the games though. The games are music oriented, but pretty simple yet fun which is nice. The fact that you have to pass the judges, makes you eager to play games to earn points and once you start, you'll never stop. The thing is though... You'll never get any special characters ( excluding Oldies ) since TamaTown is down :( ( The characters are kinda good too and many new characters are introduced here too.

Overall, The Music Star is quite simple and complex at the same time. The games are awesome, The shell designs are also awesome and the gameplay is very different from different from previous versions. I'd rate it about 7.5/10 :) )

I looooove the Music Star...

...except for the fact that the buttons are temperamental. -_-

i agree with supahcow090, the shells are pretty awesome! but it is very needy. my needs me like every 35-45 minutes. and it dies easy. but thats just me. i do like them! don't get me wrong, but its rather hard to take care of. but i must say they are very fun! they have more stuff to do then most older models. i like the way the store is set up and i like the fact that you can name your own band. they are pretty cheap on amazon . com right now, and i would say it is a good buy. but just remember they are a bit of a hand full. so good luck!

ok. thank you :)

that is pretty lame how tama town is down.. the only one i know is for the v3, but v3's are just as good to me without the town.

To be honest, the Music Star is one of the worse versions in my opinion, followed by the Tamago and V5. I never found the band/music aspect of it interesting, and they made it feel less like a pet, and more like a bad *insert famous person here* game. Another thing I disliked was how one is forced to buy food during teen-adult stages, because there is only a limited supply of points at the start, and getting more (winning the Pro Auditions, and get an almost indefinite amount) revolved entirely on luck. There are also less characters, compared to the V2 and V3, which not only removes the "random" aspect of the toy, most of these characters are ports of ones that appeared in the V4, V5 and their .5 editions. (The babies and Dorotchi are the only exceptions.) Another problem is that the buttons are usually unresponsive.

Rambling aside, I cannot stop you from wanting one. You can get it if you'd like, it's merely my opinion on it.

I like the music star it's just really hard to take care of

To be honest, the Music Star is one of the worse versions in my opinion, followed by the Tamago and V5. I never found the band/music aspect of it interesting, and they made it feel less like a pet, and more like a bad *insert famous person here* game. Another thing I disliked was how one is forced to buy food during teen-adult stages, because there is only a limited supply of points at the start, and getting more (winning the Pro Auditions, and get an almost indefinite amount) revolved entirely on luck. There are also less characters, compared to the V2 and V3, which not only removes the "random" aspect of the toy, most of these characters are ports of ones that appeared in the V4, V5 and their .5 editions. (The babies and Dorotchi are the only exceptions.) Another problem is that the buttons are usually unresponsive.

Rambling aside, I cannot stop you from wanting one. You can get it if you'd like, it's merely my opinion on it.
Good points, and not to be lame guys, but a few days after making this post, i decided the character set isn't that amazing to me.. plus i have a bunch going on right now..i don't need anything that needy. The features are amazing, but i do like simplicity..

one thing i don't agree with though is that v2-3 give you characters randomly. Every time have a v2 and v3 running at the same time i always end up with the same care level adults. I just got mametchi(Dex) and chomametchi(Fenvr) (great care characters). Weeks ago i received pipotchi(Bibio) and kusatchi (Teebz) (average care), then once Bibio and Teebz and their kids, the turn out was Kuchipatchi(Czii) and memetchi(Teed) (good care characters). Do believe in anomalies.. i used to have a Tama named Apple. I gave her bad care on purpose but she turned out to be a Pyonkotchi.

I don't really think the music star is quite as needy as everyone says.

I love the music star, and it sure requires some attention if you want it to go 1'st ranking as an adult, but that's seriously not even nessecary.

You can pretty much choose what style you want to play it in, and it's nice with a reliable care based character set.

I adore the animations especially, the item animations are very cute, but the animations of the adults using different instruments is just irresistable.

Also it's cool with a tamagotchi with so many built-in tunes and songs. I find the sound very comfortable and nice compared to other versions also.

I totally recommend this version!

I like Music Stars because of the Piano designs and it more fun than any other tamagotchi they have created. I never go past V6. like the older ones pass V6 looks too sucky and plus i love the original sizes of the palm of your hands. i hate how bandai created tamagotchi bigger than your hand or half the size. i rather stick to the regular sizes tamas like V1, V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5 V5.5, and V6. Those are the tamagotchi sizes i rather stick too with. those sizes are the best ones that i totally love. And i will never buy a tamagotchi thats under V1 because i dont like their sizes and its a old versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got the v6 and the tamago is way more needed than this

its not hard to take care of its just people have like 5 tamas and they try to take of them all at once but its really fun they have nice shells the buttons are normal and getting a band and practicing is really fun but when the stress gets high just let play for a little and play games and it will go down its not hard to take of at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back