Tamagotchi ID L - English from Toy Kingdom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KlickBop

Reaction score
I found a store that seems to be selling real English iDL's, for $70.00, they seem okay, but I wanted to see if anyone else had had problems with them, since it seems too good to be true.

I mainly just wanted to get another to keep my other iDL company, and I haven't seen a posting for another english iDL since the two I had been bidding on ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....

I'm fiending for another, I'll probably break down and order one from them before the week is out.

I'll just post my findings here, in case no one else has had experience with them.

Yes, I have noticed this! They will go out of stock soon because tamagotchis are popular in Philippines

I have been eyeing that for months now :) ) I live in the Philippines and it is the English one and I will surely buy that. 2 to be exact. And it's safe to say that it is legit and you won't experience any problem since it is a well known company :) )

Toy Kingdom has a website where you can order this, right?

Toy Kingdom is a local toy store which is only available in the Philippines. They do have an online site but I believe this only applies to the Philippines as well.

I've shopped there when I was still in Manila and their items are quite overpriced, to be honest. -_-

I tried ordering one today, let me get all the way up to filling out the billing.

Oddly, it'll let you use an american billing address, and for your account address, but not for shipping.

I guess you could use a shopping service, but with the shipping and everything else, you'd be paying a pretty penny.

I mean.... It'd be a brand new one, but.... Still, so much hassle.

I really lucked out with mine, I won it for only $70, free shipping.... Guh.

The ones on ebay now are twice that, or more.

Toy Kingdom is a local toy store which is only available in the Philippines. They do have an online site but I believe this only applies to the Philippines as well.

I've shopped there when I was still in Manila and their items are quite overpriced, to be honest. -_-
^ TRUE :(

Toy Kingdom's toys are really overpriced but shockingly, the Tamagotchi IDL-E is seriously underpriced. I even think they aren't getting any money at of it. I mean $75 for an English IDL!? But seriously, it's really cheap for an IDL-E so get it if you will go to the Philippines for vacation. lol. Or maybe going to other countries and stopping by in the Philippines :3

Toy Kingdom's toys are really overpriced but shockingly, the Tamagotchi IDL-E is seriously underpriced. I even think they aren't getting any money at of it. I mean $75 for an English IDL!? But seriously, it's really cheap for an IDL-E so get it if you will go to the Philippines for vacation. lol. Or maybe going to other countries and stopping by in the Philippines :3
Tee hee hee, I'm going to Philippines in June/July,

It's actually still overpriced. According to a friend who lives in Singapore, they're only sold for $65 SGD (roughly USD 52).

Only the people on eBay and some other vendors took advantage of it and sold them for insanely huge prices to people outside Asia, which is horribly cruel. I even think it should be worth less, considering that some members have reported glitches on this version.

Yeah, I think the only two on eBay currently are around $200, it's a bit ridiculous.

I mean, I'm willing to fork out money for things I love, but that's a bit much for me.

Maybe if it came to Bandai America's attention that they were so popular as to fetch such a high price,

they'd be more interested in making a new color tama in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back