I know that it's a Kuchipatchi but...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it...

• Going to be a Kuchipatchi?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stage before Kuchipatchi?

• Going to be something different?

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkandproud

Reaction score
My tamagotchi was a Ringotchi but then it grew. It's still 3 years old but it is not a Kuckipatchi, Mametchi or the Elephant thingy. It looks really simmilar to the Kuchipatchi but it is not it... :) I'm really confused on what stage my Tamagotchi is. Will it turn into a Kuchipatchi? :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way i spelt one name wrong. Kuckipatchi is supposed to be Kuchipatchi! :)

thanks guys.... lol. I had a chart and i just found out this mornin. oh and by the way how do you breed a tama? my sis has a boy and i have a girl and they are bouth adults. mine turned an adult 2 days ago and hers just this morning. when can we breed them and how? :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :furawatchi:

lol! well i found out that stuff and my friend is comming over today for a sleepover. hopefully bouth of them are ready to breed. :furawatchi: (they are bouth in love cauz i used the LP)

~LP is love potion~

----------

Emily

Oh yah and i almost forgot to ask, how do you play "bumb" and "jump"? is there a certain way of pressing the buttons? I never found out but i know how to play "heading" and "slot".

Random Factoid ~ Once my sister got 35 points on heading!!! :furawatchi: *I'm so proud* :mametchi:

~Emily~

Does anyone know how to play those two games? I'd really like the right way of playing them! :furawatchi:

This is great news!!!

~My sister and I just bred our 2 tamas! (hers is a boy and mine is a girl) :p

~The two tamababies are both girls :p (pretty great for my sister and I by the way)

~I'm getting another tamagotchi V2 on Saturday!!! :hitodetchi:

~Only half the time today I actually had to practice at softball! (Only 3 other girls were there and also we went to play on the play structure and we had lots of fun)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

i think you have to connecting them untill on they're friend list they have 4 hearts for each other and then when they connect again they will smooch and stuff and then sooner or later you'res will have a baby and then the parent will die and now you take care of the baby but you have to keep on linking.

Oh yah and i almost forgot to ask, how do you play "bumb" and "jump"? is there a certain way of pressing the buttons? I never found out but i know how to play "heading" and "slot".
Random Factoid ~ Once my sister got 35 points on heading!!! :huh: *I'm so proud* :huh:

~Emily~
It should be in the instructions :(

You play jump by pressing a button quickly over andd over again until it goes black. if you got the right one it will go further. if you get all three and is not overweight you will win the game.

(if its overweight it won't jump that far)

Oh thansk heaps for that, I used to wait till it went black then pressed that button! IM so stupid! How do you play Bump now? (my tamagotchi doesnt play games that much and its full healthy and full happy) do i punish it or praise it and give it treats etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back