Tamagotchi P's and Downloads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elelia

Reaction score
So i've just ordered my Tamagotchi P's and I've been reading about them and what not. This is my first Tamagotchi apart from originals and the TamaGo so i'm very excited.

I keep reading things about 'Downloads'. I'm just wondering if someone can give me all the information about them. I found a list with downloads on Tamazone (https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=25940) but I don't understand what to do with them.. Do you download them onto your PC and then somehow connect your TamaP's and put them on? I don't understand how to get the things you download onto your TamaP's.

I apologise if this is really obvious once you have the Tama but i'm struggling to understand without it being here.

I'd really appreciate the help, sorry for the silly question.

Thank you.

There is no way to directly connect the Tamagotchi device to the PC.

In Japan, most mobile phones are equipped with an infrared transmitter and are being used to send downloads to the device, using the Tamagotchi's built-in infrared transmitter as well.

Thank you for the response!

So how would I download these things that i'm seeing on the forums? Like the ZIP file which is located in that Tamazone post I linked?

Or am I unable to in the UK?

You can download and use them regardless of location, although you will need an infrared-capable transmitter, such as a mobile phone or a USB infrared adaptor - although the latter could be very tricky.

There are hundreds of download files so they are compiled into a single zip file for convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back