Looking back on your life, what do you regret?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'Non TamaTalk"

Just a note so that everyone understands... the description for "What's On Your Mind'* forum is :

"A forum for everything about Tamagotchis that doesn't fit into the forums specifically for Tamagotchis. "

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exploring that abandoned house when I had the chance. It was house in the country in the middle of the woods. I'm fascinated abandoned places.

.Letting myself worry to much.

Not buying more Vintage Tamagotchi six years ago.

Coming out in Highschool. I wish I'd waited till University because after coming out the last few years of School were awful.

I regret getting out of a sleeping pattern, it has really made my life suck. I also regret choosing the school I chose to attend as it is one of the worst in Wales.

I regret...

• whatever I did that made me an incredibly fussy eater
  • whatever I did that made me take 1-4 hours to get to sleep in my own time zone but about 15 minutes in the opposite time zone
  • trusting anyone in real life with my TT user name. My old friend (who I now dislike) has my user name and she could seriously ruin my life with it
  • not coming up with a way of getting rid of drawings sooner. Now I always rip them up, soak them in water, crumple them up and throw them into the pond near my house but out of sight of it. I used to just stuff them in my drawers and someone's going to find them in the end
  • not making up code words sooner. Now I write everything in a code I made up but I didn't always do that, and like the drawings, someone will end up finding stuff I've written.
  • and here's what I regret the most: Making a few horrible posts in an RP on here...I very rarely lose my temper but I did on TT once, and it's NOT something I want to happen again.

My 2nd biggest regret is ripping my Digimon's packet whilst I as opening it -_- . Could've got $100+, but its only worth 50

I regret the decisions I made in 2008, as I made those decisions to keep everyone else around me happy, and that is probably why that year was horrible.

I regret all the times I got angry with my mom now that she's gone.

I regret not getting into Tamas sooner and selling all the Tamas I had after I did. I also regret not buying more than I did.

I regret not hiding my favorite NES games from my half brother.

I regret never trying to do anything with characters I created.

Wow, this is such a thought provoking question!

I think a big regret I have is trying to fit in, in middle school. I used to be really comfortable with who I am/my interests until I started noticing that people would make fun of me or purposefully avoid me. I then went in the complete opposite direction and did EVERYTHING I could think of to fit in....changing how I dress, what I read, what I talked about, keeping my opinions to myself...it took me a long, long time to get out of that pattern and to accept that there will always be things that make other people not like me, but it's a waste of my time to try and please those people.

Another is losing contact with friends...life gets busy but in the end my friends and family are more important to me than anything else like school or my career (but I haven't been acting like they're that important because I got all caught up).

I regret not doing better in school

I regret not being more active in school clubs/making an effort to make friends that would last beyond high school

I regret not trying harder to get a job in high school

and I really just regret not putting any effort into basically everything important or anything that could have been important

Moral of the story: try harder at life to avoid becoming me.

;)

What do I regret? Well, that is difficult to think of.

I do regret dating a certain girl. Get this, I dated one girl, and I got my heart broken 3 or 4 times.

I also regret not being myself throughout middle school and my first 2 years of High School.

Things have changed now of course, like I'm a good friend of this girl (Although she tends to hint at wanting me again) and I'm 100% myself at school now.

As everyone does, I have things I regret. I hope all of you can do things to set aside your regret like I did.

Good luck, I wish you all the best of it.

PS: I regret making this post so long too. :p

Oh jeez, I regret so many things. I always say to keep moving forward, but really now, that just causes me to be even more ignorant.

Which, ignorance is the biggest thing I regret.

Maybe it was yet another thing out of my control...I'm super ADHD, and physically cannot focus on things for more than ten minutes or less. Usually less. Like I can't even watch a movie and understand it. People think it's funny when I mention this. Sure, it can be pretty funny; in fact, I use my ADHD to my advantage to make people laugh. But unfortunately, getting people to laugh doesn't give you good grades, and an impressed father.

Recently, I went to the school award ceremony. No, no, I certainly wasn't there to get an award. I was there to watch and support all my genius friends. Anyways, back to the point. Twenty Valedictorians. Twenty students had perfect grades from Freshman to Senior year. One of them even won an award for perfect attendance from Kindergarden to Senior year. I can't even begin to imagine how proud and impressed my dad would be if I was one of those people...But because I was ignorant and didn't exceed what I am physically capable of, I can't impress him. He tells me that trying your best isn't enough if you don't make it. It's the sad, honest truth.

I regret being blind to the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back