idl glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Are there any glitches in the English idl? not talking about the Japanese one.

No one knows, Depends which one you get but there are a few Spelling errors

Yeah I kinda remember someone saying that the happy symbols don't work. So what will happen in the end? Will tamatomo be achieved? Or what else will happen?

I guess if you can't get the Happy Symbols, you will just have to marry your tamagotchi off to start a new generation, otherwise you will be stuck in a endless non-aging process.

So if you cant get the happy symbols, then what will happen eventually? Is the last destination visiting the tama king or what is it? Will it affect it?

Yes - the Gotchi King's castle requires all 32 Tamatomos.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens to gotchi king if 32 tamatomo not achieved?

So is that what happens to all English idl users? Last destination unattainable? User's happiness is incomplete?

Most of them resort to using download items instead - or resell them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooooooooooh so that's the glitch. So much for the English idl.

Or you can make your own and make sure while you're making it that it will give the particular character you have the needed tamatomo.

Ra,

Make my own what?

Or you can make your own and make sure while you're making it that it will give the particular character you have the needed tamatomo.

Ra,

ok fine. I'll find out on my own. I'm a college student right now. My V4 was the last tama I was running for months. Now tama is on hiatus. College time. No time for playing games. Geeeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back